Poll: what will Foz and DCE do?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Foran & Cherry-Evans. Who will stay and who will go?

• Both will stay

Votes: 33 45.8%
  • Both will go

Votes: 10 13.9%
  • Foran will stay but Cherry will go

Votes: 26 36.1%
  • Cherry will Stay but Foran will go

Votes: 6 8.3%

• Total voters
He also stated it wasnt about money.

So why hasn't he signed?

He has had weeks now.

True, but he said he wants it sorted before the season starts. There is still time. As much as i hate the frustration none of us are in their shoes so we will never know the real reasons as to the delay. However the media has talked about mass walkouts ever since Gifty wasn't tabled a deal. Choc was the biggest aggitator last season and paid the price of getting his offer taken off the table. Maybe the club has offered both the opportunity until the season launch to make up their minds? If as ppl have suggested that Roosters or Bulldogs are making a play for Foz then he would be taking his time as the Dogs have been in contention in '12 &'14 and Roosters in '13 & the back half of '14. Both have strong squads like us and will be contenders for the next few seasons. I hate both of those teams but look at them without bias and if they are offering good $$ you wouldn't be having a long hard think?

Last year both our halves looked mentally drained by seasons end and sometimes they might wonder if going to another work environment might be a refreshing change.

Anyway you can come up with loads of reasons but if i was them knowing that i have this year already sorted i wouldn't succumb to others trying to rush me into a decision.

I like how everyone blames the NRL and the Media. Who is 2 blame for watmough going? who will we blame if Foz leaves also? Maybe the club has 2 start looking at itself. We never I repeat never used 2 lose players we wanted 2 keep. It is 2 easy 2 blame the NRL or the media that is just a cop out.

This is a pretty concerning issue that's being overlooked a little in my opinion. We are f**king MANLY. Players don't hold US to ransom. They should be bloody well honored to pull on a Sea Eagles jersey: we don't need to "court", or "entice" players. Why? Because MANLY.

Other clubs throw huge dollars at players, knowing they need to "sweeten the deal" to get them through the door. Not Manly. This pair came here as pretty much Neville Nobodies, and earnt their reputation as they were taught their trade HERE. Without the foresight of some of our recruitment team, and MANLY'S willingness to take a punt on (in DCE's case) a kid no one else wanted... Well they'd be running around playing park footy.

Show some respect you little twerps. And for that matter, I think we deserve a bit of respect from the media pukes as well. Manly will be here long after Rothfool drinks himself to death, and have been around long before these idiots learnt how to lie convincingly..

Agree with what you are saying Mick but the AFL is no better. Look at Gary Ablett Jnr going to the Suns for mega money. The Suns are are propped up by... yep the AFL commission.

Geelong received compensation for Ablett Jnr leaving though, no chance in hell the NRL will compensate you. It's an absolute farce if the NRL have a hand in luring him to the GC. All clubs should be making noise about it if it happens.

At the end of the day, they will both do what the CLUB thinks is best for the future of the CLUB.
Whether it's what THEY want or not....

GO MANLY!!!

Geelong received compensation for Ablett Jnr leaving though, no chance in hell the NRL will compensate you. It's an absolute farce if the NRL have a hand in luring him to the GC. All clubs should be making noise about it if it happens.
Whats the matter Harold, you're not so cocky now that the Tits look like trumping your offer for DCE. Sucked in you dried out sardine. Do some work you bludger.

Finally @sharky i agree with something you've said!!

Whats the matter Harold, you're not so cocky now that the Tits look like trumping your offer for DCE. Sucked in you dried out sardine. Do some work you bludger.

I've only just got myself off the floor after reading this one , dried out sardine ......classic!!

It appears to me that if DCE was to sign for the NRL owned and funded Titans it would have to rank as one of the biggest conflicts of interest the game has seen.

If he is going to receive the offer that has been mooted and that it is guaranteed by the NRL, it is a slap in the face to Manly and the other clubs interested in signing him.

What really sticks in my craw is that we asked for assistance to keep Gifty last year and it was flatly rejected. So not only were we forced to not offer Gift a contract which cause a rupture in the club that killed season 2014 and is still doing damage.

We will be forced to watch Gifty at the vermin, Choc at the worms, while we have to sit through a season of watching DCE and maybe Foz who we still dont know whats going on play out a season when their heart is somewhere else.

Money that was designated to retain them means nothing and we will be forced to totally rebuild the team.

If this is allowed to happeen, the NRL board must GO! Enough of their selective decision making that keeps mercenaries like Money Bill in the game at the expense of the values of the game.

RANT OVER!!

It appears to me that if DCE was to sign for the NRL owned and funded Titans it would have to rank as one of the biggest conflicts of interest the game has seen.

If he is going to receive the offer that has been mooted and that it is guaranteed by the NRL, it is a slap in the face to Manly and the other clubs interested in signing him.

What really sticks in my craw is that we asked for assistance to keep Gifty last year and it was flatly rejected. So not only were we forced to not offer Gift a contract which cause a rupture in the club that killed season 2014 and is still doing damage.

We will be forced to watch Gifty at the vermin, Choc at the worms, while we have to sit through a season of watching DCE and maybe Foz who we still dont know whats going on play out a season when their heart is somewhere else.

Money that was designated to retain them means nothing and we will be forced to totally rebuild the team.

If this is allowed to happeen, the NRL board must GO! Enough of their selective decision making that keeps mercenaries like Money Bill in the game at the expense of the values of the game.

RANT OVER!!

Keep in mind the Inglis talk leaving for Union as well. What are the odds of the NRL helping the premiers keep their best player by giving them cap relief? I like how the salary cap provides a level playing field.

RANT OVER!!

Beautiful rant ;) Stinks to high heaven don't it!!

at the risk of revealing my years...
History repeating itself? Wasn't Manly forced to relinquish Wally Lewis many years ago because the NRL wanted him to front the newly admitted Brisbane team?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4