[poll] Who should be half back this week?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who should be half back this week?

• Orford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monaghan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mata, Time to reel your line in mate. Show me were I said Monas should play Halfback over the Ox?

I know Ryan said he should.

Prove where I said that Byso. Don't use me to take the heat off yourself. Provide evidence that I said that, and I'll apologise...when you CAN'T prove it, it shows how you topic buff to avoid conflict.

Good onya.

Assuming Orford is out and Burns suspended.

Williamson will start at 5/8, Monaghan will play half and Dunley will go to hooker.

[quote author=byso]
Mata, Time to reel your line in mate. Show me were I said Monas should play Halfback over the Ox?

I know Ryan said he should.

Prove where I said that Byso. Don't use me to take the heat off yourself. Provide evidence that I said that, and I'll apologise...when you CAN'T prove it, it shows how you topic buff to avoid conflict.

Good onya.

[/quote]

Chill dood.

Remember you were telling me after the game on Sunday that The Ox hasn't offered as much as Monas did at Halfback. So you added that Monas should be half. I thought you would be gunning for Monas at half from that discussion.

So I guess I expected that you may of already mentioned it here

I can't believe there are at least 12 people out there with exceedingly short memories.

This makes me really fearful for our society.

poor mata - cant believe everyone isnt in love with orford like him - open your eyes big fella - his performances have been poor. He has not added anything much yet. Our team would be in the same position with monas at half. I for one really hope he starts earning his keep as we are paying a ****load of money for a non SOO half

poor mata - cant believe everyone isnt in love with orford like him - open your eyes big fella - his performances have been poor. He has not added anything much yet. Our team would be in the same position with monas at half. I for one really hope he starts earning his keep as we are paying a ****load of money for a non SOO half

I think Orford isn't playing to excpectation as well. Look at how Melbourne are doing WITHOUT him. My neighbour (Melbourne fan), reckons he just held them back !!!

That said, Monaghan going back to 1/2 back would be like having a recurring nightmare.

Im an Orford fan , and a growing Fan of Monaghs at Hooker, Orford has had the odd average game but to say "he has added nothing " is Fluffster one of the most rediculous things you have ever said on here, and considering your passion for Jason King there have been many! :dance:

Mayby to suggest he has not quite lived up to the expectations of someone earning his cash wold be a fairer way to put it, but take money out of the equation we simply do have a better half back than we had last year, as simple as that.

comprehension - added on last years half

which he hasnt - monas had just as many good moments and just as many bad in the first half of last year.

I do not doubt he can add more but i am yet to see it - both had there days but neither has been consistant

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2