• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Will Tom play this friday.?

• Total voters
A lot worse could have happened

butt face GIF
Pure hilarity especially the attempted reach around but now I need to know if that was out or safe.

If he plays this week then he plays every week. Only reason he doesn't play is if there is a fracture they are covering up and all reports of fractures came out before scans were possible. If only bruising/swelling no need to rest. If it was a leg injury rest him but a bump to the face is basically irrelevant.
Nope, if we beat Canberra, the next 2 teams we "should" still win whilst resting players like Melb/ Souths/ Panthers will do? I see us resting 2 or 3 players each game after Canberra.

Nope, if we beat Canberra, the next 2 teams we "should" still win whilst resting players like Melb/ Souths/ Panthers will do? I see us resting 2 or 3 players each game after Canberra.
They rest players when there is nothing to win/lose. We don't have that luxury. If we win our last 3 we likely get top 4 which could lead to the whole squad getting a week off in round 2 of the finals. Drop one game and we may as well drop all 3 because we can't fall below 6th.

They rest players when there is nothing to win/lose. We don't have that luxury. If we win our last 3 we likely get top 4 which could lead to the whole squad getting a week off in round 2 of the finals. Drop one game and we may as well drop all 3 because we can't fall below 6th.
Do you have a problem with reading? Deeer! The big game is Canberra. The others if we lost then we don't deserve to be there. The teams behind us are struggling more. The big game is Melb / Parra. Melb win there is no discussion and WE WILL rest players. Why on God's earth don't you get that top players need a week off to freshen up. Why would you want our players to be a full strength on games that most likely will have zero impact on the table. We have the easy run, other teams NO!

Do you have a problem with reading? Deeer! The big game is Canberra. The others if we lost then we don't deserve to be there. The teams behind us are struggling more. The big game is Melb / Parra. Melb win there is no discussion and WE WILL rest players. Why on God's earth don't you get that top players need a week off to freshen up. Why would you want our players to be a full strength on games that most likely will have zero impact on the table. We have the easy run, other teams NO!
No problem reading. Thanks for asking.
"Why would you want our players to be a full strength on games that have zero impact on the table."
If I have interpreted this correctly my answer is; because 4th is on the line every game. If Roosters lose 2 and we win 2, 4th will be locked in and we should rest anyone that needs a freshen up but until 4th is a lock it's all hands on deck.

Top 4 is still within reach, plus a Dally M award, so yes Tom will definitely play. All the hoo-ha about a cheek fracture was rubbish.

Our goal is to make the top four. If we don't beat Canberra we won't make it. We are not in a position to rest players. This game is one of our most important of the season. If Turbo isn't perfect he still has to play. Everyone has to play tough now. Even Turbo.
If we win maybe give him a game off against the Bulldogs. But honestly at this end of the season, he can't be protected.
This end of the season is where every player dreams of glory. Manly deserves a chance of that a with our best players on the field.

Poll: Should this poll have more details in the title?

#clickbait

lol.

He'll play!

(I dunno)

Can't believe 71% of you guys have no idea. Turbo was never going to play as soon as the bearded physio said he was right to go!! :rofl:

Sea Eagles coach Des Hasler has decided to take no risks with the game's most influential player, Tom Trbojevic, and he will be rested from Friday's clash with Canberra.

Trbojevic copped a knock to his face late in Manly's 56-10 win against the Eels and although he was named in the side on Tuesday he has now been ruled out. Tevita Funa has been named as the new fullback in just his fourth game of 2021.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8