Ponga and Mann - Nothing To See Here

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Does anyone really care?

Both players are injured out having a good time.

Seems a better option than the roids Newcastle were famous for.
yep I do.

Just to give vossy the ****s.

Sometimes I reckon that bloke wants to be the Kurt Mann in this situation.

NRL forcing them to take a drug test.

If it comes back negative for illicit substances, that'll be interesting :eyes::eyes:

Oh how exciting can’t wait to hear what happens and if it’s bad what Kent and co have to say about it. That will certainly help reinforce my opinions because it’s so hard thinking for myself these days.
At least this is taking some media attention away from Manly. Thank you to the troll that filmed them in a public toliet and posted on social media so we can all be entertained. You are an outstanding citizen..

Would of been funny if they'd walked into a cubicle and noticed smoke coming out, only to find Kevin Proctor in there..lol.

Will it be a hair follicle or pee in a cup? If not hair follicle to all accounts it is just a bit of grandstanding by the NRL, too long has passed between "incident" and test

Probably just a pee test, but who knows if they even are testing them.

Cocaine* can show up on a blood or saliva test up to 2 days after use, and in your urine up to 3 days after use.

*Not suggesting this was used or making an accusation. Just stating a fact.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4