Ponga and Mann - Nothing To See Here

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why is there someone there with a camera waiting for the outcome of people being removed from a toilet cubicle.

I feel if anyone starts to film you on camera, they are fair game. It's ridiculous.

Can people just film me any time they like now?

Why is there someone there with a camera waiting for the outcome of people being removed from a toilet cubicle.

I feel if anyone starts to film you on camera, they are fair game. It's ridiculous.

Can people just film me any time they like now?
Always could.

Legally no law against filming people in public places.

Mug thing to do though

Well there is only two reasons two young men find themselves together in a toilet cubicle at a pub......and I would imagine neither reason is palatable to be made public for them.

I did think it interesting that early media reporting had them leaving the cubicle "fully clothed".

Well there is only two reasons two young men find themselves together in a toilet cubicle at a pub......and I would imagine neither reason is palatable to be made public for them.

I did think it interesting that early media reporting had them leaving the cubicle "fully clothed".
wonder if a fly was left un done tho….

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4