Post Match Functions for Manlys Brisbane and Gold Coast Games in the early rounds.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@Larissa
Hi guys, just wondering if the club has any intention of doing post match functions to either its Brisbane or Gold Coast games in the first few rounds. My whole family has memberships and we missed out last year, by holding of on the Brisbane game to use them at the titans game in the last round. But the club decided not to offer one in the race to prepare best for the final series, which I completely understand.

I would however like to introduce my son to a few of his idols, and would like to make sure we didn't miss this opportunity this year. I hope that this is being considered, because there is a lot of manly support on the gold coast and Brisbane, and I know that these are always very well supported games.

Thanks for checking into this for us and fingers crossed that manly will be doing something for the fans up here again this year.

RE: Post Match Functions

Morning,

Great to hear youre looking forward to introducing your little one to the mighty Sea Eagles!

We will be announcing our away game functions for the Rounds we have scheduled in the next few weeks.

Haven't spoken to the Footy Dept yet, so I don't have any more details yet.

Have a great day.

Larissa

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8