Posts made while you are creating yours

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
@Dan

There used to be a way of viewing posts made to a thread whilst you were in the process of penning your own reply in that same thread, went something like - there have been new posts added click here to view them

Now we get a message saying that new posts have been added but I can't see a way of viewing them

@Dan

There used to be a way of viewing posts made to a thread whilst you were in the process of penning your own reply in that same thread, went something like - there have been new posts added click here to view them

Now we get a message saying that new posts have been added but I can't see a way of viewing them
the text in that message should be clickable and take you to those posts

actually the text isn't but have discovered if you hover just right of the text there is an "invisible" button there that changes the cursor to a pointer finger. Not obvious at all, so let's just keep it a secret between us - much like our Masonic handshake

213af0ad5ade768cf8f8bc7a766e1836.jpg

actually the text isn't but have discovered if you hover just right of the text there is an "invisible" button there that changes the cursor to a pointer finger. Not obvious at all, so let's just keep it a secret between us - much like our Masonic handshake
I will try and figure out the missing image and fix it

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4