PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Chooks v Manly [Round 2, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If we play like we did today we will lose
We defended well. Remember that it was wet, Melbourne have won round 1 for the past 19 seasons, and Manly lose regularly in round one. The score didn't reflect the effort of the team. It was just that our backline never fired and Melbourne dominated possession in the second half.
Of course we can beat Easts. They weren't too impressive against the 'Riff.

I picked against us this last weekend but will pick us this weekend , we’ll be better for that run.

“We feel that minimising travel for all parties is an important precaution, and extend our thanks to the NRL, Manly Warringah Sea Eagles, and Fox Sports for working with us to make this happen.”
What a laughable excuse.
It must be cheaper for Easts to hire Leichhardt Oval than Central Coast Stadium.

Cordner and Crichton training.. of course they come back for our game. If its dry track we beat them. They were pretty average without there bought origin Australia halfback

“We feel that minimising travel for all parties is an important precaution, and extend our thanks to the NRL, Manly Warringah Sea Eagles, and Fox Sports for working with us to make this happen.”
What a laughable excuse.
It must be cheaper for Easts to hire Leichhardt Oval than Central Coast Stadium.
I’d say it would be more to do with Central Coast Stadium not wanting to pay the Chooks the $100K or whatever it is and not get any revenue back. That’s the reason teams go there to play isn’t it?- they get a guaranteed gate.
I’d say also it’d also be better for Fox, the NRL etc by managing one ground, not sure on how the hiring of Leichhardt works but if the Tigers/NRL pay for the weekend hire it makes fiscal and logistical sense.

I’d say it would be more to do with Central Coast Stadium not wanting to pay the Chooks the $100K or whatever it is and not get any revenue back. That’s the reason teams go there to play isn’t it?- they get a guaranteed gate.
I’d say also it’d also be better for Fox, the NRL etc by managing one ground, not sure on how the hiring of Leichhardt works but if the Tigers/NRL pay for the weekend hire it makes fiscal and logistical sense.

To be honest anything that can save money at the moment is ok, no drama with me in moving.

I'm going to watch the game from the outside fence on Mary St as you can get a really good view of the ground behind the goal posts.

Cheaper, easier, probably less cameras.
Not sure but seperate changing areas etc would be a factor
Less ballboys for kick for touch
Calling games off tv.

But it will get cut real soon

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12