PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Cowboys v Manly [Round 11, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Actually haven't consumed the beverage for over 20 years...but oh the memories.
Funny but I’ve been on a bit of an “ eating plan” , not a diet as such , just adopted what my wife has had to do due to her recent diagnosis of Diabetes, and I’m about 14-15 kg lighter.

I’m aiming for about 20kg and then will try and plateau BUT one of the things I’ve cut out majorly is beer / wine.

Ive gone from a couple of beers and a glass of red a night to either a couple of beers or a glass of red , once a week.

It was really hard at first but now it’s just the norm.

Im going to Brunswick Heads next week for a week of fishing with an old mate who lives down south , that regime will be sorely tested with him around but it’s just for a week.

Funny but I’ve been on a bit of an “ eating plan” , not a diet as such , just adopted what my wife has had to do due to her recent diagnosis of Diabetes, and I’m about 14-15 kg lighter.

I’m aiming for about 20kg and then will try and plateau BUT one of the things I’ve cut out majorly is beer / wine.

Ive gone from a couple of beers and a glass of red a night to either a couple of beers or a glass of red , once a week.

It was really hard at first but now it’s just the norm.

Im going to Brunswick Heads next week for a week of fishing with an old mate who lives down south , that regime will be sorely tested with him around but it’s just for a week.

I'm impressed. Lost 20 kgs not so long ago but some of its been slipping back on. Its a battle. I am low grade diabetic and try to keep as active as possible, daily 4 kms walk, three times at gym weekly. But it all comes down to the ELF system I found. Eat Less Food...which includes alcohol. I may have to follow your lead again

Time for you to get out of the forwards and back into the backline where we are in need of a speedy winger.

I'm impressed. Lost 20 kgs not so long ago but some of its been slipping back on. Its a battle. I am low grade diabetic and try to keep as active as possible, daily 4 kms walk, three times at gym weekly. But it all comes down to the ELF system I found. Eat Less Food...which includes alcohol. I may have to follow your lead again
Can't outrun a bad diet, that's 100%....but the Most effective way of burning fat is sprint sessions....usually like 5 sets of 20m and 5 x 40m and 2 x 100m so only 20 mins training, as the L carnitine levels are far quicker and last way longer....the entire body continues to cook fat hours after the session, in fact far longer than a gym session.

Can't outrun a bad diet, that's 100%....but the Most effective way of burning fat is sprint sessions....usually like 5 sets of 20m and 5 x 40m and 2 x 100m so only 20 mins training, as the L carnitine levels are far quicker and last way longer....the entire body continues to cook fat hours after the session, in fact far longer than a gym session.
Interesting.

Yep. And if I was 20 years younger I'd certainly take that advice. But I'm just about to turn 70 in a few months. Havent run in years. Give the cross trainer and weights a good work out over an hour, but I'd drop dead if I attempted a Usain Bolt. I leave the UBs to you young bucks.

Yep. And if I was 20 years younger I'd certainly take that advice. But I'm just about to turn 70 in a few months. Havent run in years. Give the cross trainer and weights a good work out over an hour, but I'd drop dead if I attempted a Usain Bolt. I leave the UBs to you young bucks.
Good on you Bearfax for still ripping in and congrats on some Top results....

If we don't win this one.. last week's win almost becomes pointless... need back to back wins to keep in touch with the 8!

Have you tried having psyllium husk of a morning mate? I highly recommend it in your meal plan, for me I started using it 18 months ago. Helps the digestive system big time, knock on effects for myself body fat loss and helped cure the horrible heart burn issues I have had for 30 years.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8