PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Broncos [Round 9, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I mentioned in another thread that towards the end of last year (when Wayne's job was on the line) the players chose to go to Wayne's house instead of a club sanctioned event, then Wayne was sacked - via SMS.
Then they lost their old heads like McGuire and Thaiday.
Now they sold the 7- a local jnr

They are a club in crisis
WHEN NEED TO SMASH THEM

Wounded Donkeys could be very dangerous , and dangerous forget 52500 crowd on Friday night!!
Trick is to score first and psyche them out. They fell apart last week as soon as they saw the scoreboard click over :nerd:

Rookie half, third choice hooker, disengaged fullback - best round to play them with our patchwork team :happy:

Maaanly

I mentioned in another thread that towards the end of last year (when Wayne's job was on the line) the players chose to go to Wayne's house instead of a club sanctioned event, then Wayne was sacked - via SMS.
Then they lost their old heads like McGuire and Thaiday.
Now they sold the 7- a local jnr

They are a club in crisis
WHEN NEED TO SMASH THEM
Cannot stand Seibold and coupled with the donkeys, they are now alongside the eels and Melbourne as MUST beat at all costs!

I think the Broncos should be favourites by a margin...they are a desperate football side and they have talent to burn. Talent can turn up on any given week and be deadly. They have been poor at times but against an injury ravaged team, they only need momentum early to lift in confidence.

I’ll be bowled over if we win...sooner or later, our team will find these crucial injuries, a bridge too far.
Agree Snake. Staggs is better than Roberts and McCullough is done. The area they eat us is speed. If they can’t win this one there is definitely trouble in the camp
Des is truly a messiah if he pulls this one off

It depends which Bronco's side turns up. The one that gave the Sharks a bath two weeks ago would give us a flogging, if they put it together again, because of our injuries. I really think Croker is a huge loss, given his confidence and steadiness over the last couple of games, and extremely concerned about big Marty, AFB, Api, all carrying leg injuries. Suncorp is cauldron for leg injuries, and the effort these boys are going to have to bring to the party, may see us with some longer term problems.

I seriously hope the boys can come through unscathed, but it is worrying me, and will be a headache for Des for sure.
I don’t know about a flogging, although they could run away with it late (like tigers game where we defended for 60min until we cracked). Either that or another toughed out victory imo. It would be a miracle to rack up a large scoreline in our favour, although that is also a chance if Brisbane get frustrated.

Will be tough but we can pull it off

Gee but it would be satisfying if we managed to beat the Broncos at suncorp minus Daly Cherry-Evans, Tom Trbojevic, Dylan Walker, Addin Fonua-Blake, Jorge Taufua and Lachlan Croker!!

I went to the Manly seafood festival today in Brisbane and counted 3 Sea Eagles caps plus my polo shirt. The only other NSW supporters were the rabbits. Don't underestimate how many Manly supporters there are up here.

Wounded Donkeys could be very dangerous , and dangerous forget 52500 crowd on Friday night!!

IMO feathered friend . The other NRL teams have ridden the helpless and wounded donkeys to the ground and have left the Sea eagles to inflict the killer blow to their glass jaw and finish of any hopes for their season once and for all .

We are a team bonding and thriving and are playing with passion and with purpose

The donkeys are a team without a soul . There is talk of players being cut at end of season and players not wanting to be there .

With no answers to the donkeys capitulation and in desperation Seibold has pissed off his halfback to the Warriors and now he has to work on a new spine on his spineless team .

We will win because ....

Des has us playing like a team of men inspired and seibold is coaching quality players players that are not wired

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10