PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Penrith [Round 4, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

malroon

Reserve Grader
We can beat the Panthers this week

Yes we can ! I am Serious !!!

The proof is...... the best wins came for the passionate underdogs

We may not have their over all quality across the park

****But we have the CHOICE of playing with demonic Never say die Passion
and Guard our sacred home ground like a ferocious Lioness guards her clubs****

The moral of the story .
A team full of passionate players have the potential to beat a team of stars

Des .... Have you got what it takes to pump up our players with demonic never say die Win at all costs passion this week ???

Just do it !!!
Couldn't lift after hearing Freddy Jones passed away, can't see them lifting this week..

malroon

Reserve Grader
This game will go one of two ways ( both with a Panthers win ).

1) as I expect after last weeks game it will be hard for the Panthers to be “ UP” like they were last round especially as they are playing the current spooners. So in essence they are complacent and we drag them down because of it. Panthers 32 Manly 10.

2) the alternative is Cleary says “ this is our really big chance to have a major impact on our F/A for the year so I want you to hammer them and keeping hammering for 80 minutes. Once you get to 50-0 it’ll be so much fun that anyone can score just get into the red zone , pick a player who hasn’t scored and let the party begin. Panthers 74 Manly 4.

The only way you’d see a Manly win is if the Panthers lose 5 players to injury in the first 20 minutes and play the rest of the game with 12.
Sad but true..!!

ManEagle

Just a Man and his Eagle
Panthers $1.07
Manly $9.00

I think it’ll get even tighter ( if you are a betting person ).

Probably 1.03. / $11.00

don’t think I’ve ever seen odds like this in a RL game for a while.
Thanks for the tip had a spare 10 on she goes. Call it stupid, call it a sucker bet, just gut instinct and my gut is pretty big these days.

ManEagle

Just a Man and his Eagle
Im Actually hoping Des doesn't make any changes this week.
One benefit from changes and a win is it boost the rest of the teams confidence, if he makes changes this week and we still get pumped like everyone thinks (Knows) we will, then there will be no lift at all.
Please Des wait till #next week.

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
Im Actually hoping Des doesn't make any changes this week.
One benefit from changes and a win is it boost the rest of the teams confidence, if he makes changes this week and we still get pumped like everyone thinks (Knows) we will, then there will be no lift at all.
Please Des wait till #next week.
Changes are extremely unlikely at least for Tuesday’s team list. He might play around with it day before/hr before kick off.

susan

Bencher
I was listening to a podcast last night wrapping up the round and they were going through all the injuries that occurred. One they listed was Jetski - knee.

Anyone heard anything ? He didn't finish the game but I don't recall anything in commentary at the time when he went off - must admit I was only half paying attention by that stage

If he is out then that is leaving our backrow stocks thin.
When he is not injured our backrow stocks are just as thin

madmax

Bencher
Is Aloiai injured? Those morons at Sporting News have left him out of their predicted lineup? Same side as last weeks with Boyle in for Aloiai on the bench!

Franko

Reserve Grader
The good thing about playing Penrith is we might be able to get in the ear of a few of their players, flash some Monopoly money and see if anyone falls for it...even there backup players seem better than half ours

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
The good thing about playing Penrith is we might be able to get in the ear of a few of their players, flash some Monopoly money and see if anyone falls for it...even there backup players seem better than half ours
They are not too easy to pry away tho...

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
You can get 1000/1 on Manly, Broncos and Bulldogs beating Penrith, Melbourne and Souths 1-12

Who likes throwing away money?

In fact if you power it on Sportsbet you can get 1231/1

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
To be fair he has been playing injured ... he hasn't been our worst
I only think he got injured during the dragons match.

When we had a full stock of backrowers in Round 1 he was picked in the staring side. So I’m not sure we can blame his form on injuries.

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
You can get 1000/1 on Manly, Broncos and Bulldogs beating Penrith, Melbourne and Souths 1-12

Who likes throwing away money?

In fact if you power it on Sportsbet you can get 1231/1
Cosmo Kramer:
“That’s some sweet action”

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16