PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Penrith [Round 4, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I am glad he hasnt made the chances this week. Whether we did or not we would be hammered. Would rather the 4-5 that should be dropped cop the hammering. Leave the youth out another week. Keep their confidence in tact. Week after we can make some changes with Turbo coming in.

Selections indicate that mediocrity is again rewarded. How many more games does this happen for, before we see real change??

Why on earth is Croker retained at 9??? He does zero and our halves suffer as a result. If it aint working change it!!

Clock is ticking for several players and they should be on notice by now!!

I am glad he hasnt made the chances this week. Whether we did or not we would be hammered. Would rather the 4-5 that should be dropped cop the hammering. Leave the youth out another week. Keep their confidence in tact. Week after we can make some changes with Turbo coming in.
He won't though, he will give the set-in-stone squad a week or two with Turbo back...

0-6 coming up before you can blink... and then the young guys will take a few weeks to gel... I cannot see us getting a win before week 9 at best unfortunately...

even worse, and without exaggeration, I will not be surprised if the bye in week 13 is our first competition points...

Penn's must be up for a massive profitable tax writeoff when we fold. Des is just one of the employees happily implicated for the coin. Go Manly? Literally?

Is anyone out there feeling angry, like me?
I feel that sticking with the same failures week after week is a "stuff you" by DESpicable.
All the credibility that DESpicable built up as a player and as a coach has gone as far as I'm concerned.
He doesn't seem to care, but I do. Having supported this club for more than 60 years I'm irate that the only changes he makes are forced through injury, not form.
Pathetic!

He won't though, he will give the set-in-stone squad a week or two with Turbo back...

0-6 coming up before you can blink... and then the young guys will take a few weeks to gel... I cannot see us getting a win before week 9 at best unfortunately...

even worse, and without exaggeration, I will not be surprised if the bye in week 13 is our first competition points...
yeah thats true too. I cant see most of them getting a run for a while. Think Fainu and Turbo are the next two to get a run though. Few more weeks in Blacktown if they impress.. will get a chance.

Not sure why Koula is in the 30 man squad and hes still in SG Ball. At least try him out in Blacktown.

Psssh...

There will be rain on Uluru before Manly can beat the 'riff.

Wait a moment......................................................

PXjyT8B.jpg

woohoo!

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11