PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Penrith [Round 4, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

The Who

Journey Man
Psssh...

There will be rain on Uluru before Manly can beat the 'riff.

Wait a moment......................................................

PXjyT8B.jpg

woohoo!
That's not rain; it's tears from Silvertails' posters.

hozza

Bencher
What I really don’t get is the media? Why are they not asking the real questions? Why aren’t they hammering Des and the team like they did to the Broncos last year? Surely they all can’t be a bunch of lost little sheep, surely one has to ask a real question to Des..

Reporter- Do you think your position is now untenable after losing another game by 40 plus?
Des- um, ah, um

Not fuking hard.

Last edited:

JakeyB789

Reserve Grader
So we get flogged in our last 3 games (4 including the trial, about 12 including last season) yet we keep rolling out this dreadful team

Walker is clearly out of position at fullback - he was dally M centre of the year in 2017 and hasn’t played there since
Parker is uncoordinated and the slowest centre in the comp
Suli is incredibly lazy and hasn’t done anything since we gave him a new contract
Garrick is not up to first grade
DCE is hopelessly out of form and is starting to show his age
Croker is the worst regular first grader in the comp
Taupau is past it and an error machine
Gosiewski can’t tackle and can’t catch
Boyle is a useless plodder

Our best players to start the season have been Paseka, Aloiai, Schuster, Foran, Davey. All newer players who have actually looked hungry and have given it a go. But younger blokes like Cust, Harper, Funa, Saddler etc must all be getting the ****s watching the above getting towelled up every week and somehow holding their spots.

Panthers by 40+ and Des out the door

Ryan

Journey Man
For all those that voted "no" into asking some questions about change etc to Humphrey's and Hasler at Narrabeen, this weekends result is just for you. Enjoy. You get what you wish for.

Don't whinge @Clint

Des is in a comfort zone where he refuses to change his team or system. Dislike it all you want, this is what the no voters wanted? This is what they get.

Least I would have attempted to show there's SOME accountability around the place (if not the owners or club, the fans at least).

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
Surely that's a beat up about Saab. Could name have a dozen other players that should be dropped before him. Very strange? Also said Funa or Tippy to be brought in until Jorge returns?? Cannot see Jorge getting back into first grade.
Can’t you? With Des coaching I see him as a walk up start when fit!

Clint

Tipping Member
Don't whinge @Clint

Des is in a comfort zone where he refuses to change his team or system. Dislike it all you want, this is what the no voters wanted? This is what they get.

Least I would have attempted to show there's SOME accountability around the place (if not the owners or club, the fans at least).
I'm not whinging Ryan. I just happen to not like the comment. Don't take it so personally bud. It's just a footy forum.
Go Manly!!

Ryan

Journey Man
I'm not whinging Ryan. I just happen to not like the comment. Don't take it so personally bud. It's just a footy forum.
Go Manly!!

Money where your mouth is then? Put $20 bucks on Manly. Friendly wager? You said you thought Manly could/would win. Let's see about those convictions

Only a small bet.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
12 6 5 36 13