PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Titans [Round 11, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I feel we are the Turks with machine guns on a ridge with the Titans about to go over the top. Not sure if this is the right feeling but I reckon after we are done with them they will evacuate the NRL with some ingenious delaying tactic.

I feel we are the Turks with machine guns on a ridge with the Titans about to go over the top. Not sure if this is the right feeling but I reckon after we are done with them they will evacuate the NRL with some ingenious delaying tactic.

Oh Fk you do realise how many turks were lost. We are down on troops enough we can;'t afford any more :p

First time this year the bookies have us ahead.
$1.45 to $ 2.70 Sportsbet
No more below the Radar

Uh oh, Jai Arrow has just been taken away from @GCTitans training in the back of the club van with doctor inside. Maybe an ankle issue? @9NewsGoldCoast

Jai Arrow was able to walk off the field next to @GCTitans doctor. Just watched vision on another camera, he clutched his upper leg after twisting a bit awkwardly in a passing drill. Looks like he’s about to go for a scan at Parkwood @9NewsGoldCoast

Million dollar man Ash Taylor is under a world of pressure.
Starve him of quick ball by stopping their middle and we will run over the top ofthem.

As @Freagle just said. This is where it'll be lost on Fri. Assclown canary #1 will blow us off the park with penalties while assclown canary #2 will be blind to any wrestling, grapling, forward pass, laying on tackle, 2meter offside Titan tactics.
It's simply the only way for Turdy to gain some credibility is to knobble us.
Titans x 12.
Well... that's certainly put a dampener on things, hasn't it??? :( Go Manly??

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8