PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly vs Storm [Round 1, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Fuk me dead imagine that. Then we all get told to stay at home and there's no sport on tv. Netflix, Stan, Disney and Amazon subscriptions will go through the roof. Might be the only profitable companies in all this.

It would be chaos at Supermarkets and Bottle shops.

FMD all because some dickhead Chinese people ate bats ( or Pangolins).

Some report that players (in general, not specific to Manly players) would refuse to play in empty stadiums.

A believe the games should be played in empty stadiums for the next few rounds.
Would prefer this than being canned....the show must go on....then once the all clear is given the crowds can again support live....to postpone would imo, pretty much kill the season...
Not saying it is right to stop games, as in reality, I'm not clued up enough on what the best way to handle this situation.

If people are being told not to even shake hands then its going to be tough to ask players to have such close contact as a rugby league contest requires.

I'm in Seattle,
It's bad here, all sports cancelled. It's only going to get worse for a while.
The competition will be suspended on Monday. Enjoy Sunday because it will unfortunately be the only game this year I think. It really sucks, but it is the reality.

I'm in Seattle,
It's bad here, all sports cancelled. It's only going to get worse for a while.
The competition will be suspended on Monday. Enjoy Sunday because it will unfortunately be the only game this year I think. It really sucks, but it is the reality.

I’m not even sure this game will go ahead.

This hype about Bellamy's unbeatable Rd 1 winning streak is more media rubbish. Manly led the Storm by 20 in Rd 1 a few years back until the switch got flicked. Bellamy's record is a myth.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8