PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Raiders v Manly [Round 23, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Manly team vs Canberra

No changes From last week! Go Manly!!!!

1 Tom Trbojevic

2 Jorge Taufua

3 Brendan Elliot

4 Moses Suli

5 Reuben Garrick

6 Dylan Walker

7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)

8 Addin Fonua-Blake

9 Api Koroisau

10 Martin Taupau

11 Joel Thompson

12 Jack Gosiewski

13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange

14 Manase Fainu

15 Corey Waddell

16 Morgan Boyle

17 Taniela Paseka

18 Lachlan Croker

19 Tevita Funa

20 Cade Cust

21 Lloyd Perrett

Manly team vs Canberra

No changes From last week! Go Manly!!!!

1 Tom Trbojevic

2 Jorge Taufua

3 Brendan Elliot

4 Moses Suli

5 Reuben Garrick

6 Dylan Walker

7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)

8 Addin Fonua-Blake

9 Api Koroisau

10 Martin Taupau

11 Joel Thompson

12 Jack Gosiewski

13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange

14 Manase Fainu

15 Corey Waddell

16 Morgan Boyle

17 Taniela Paseka

18 Lachlan Croker

19 Tevita Funa

20 Cade Cust

21 Lloyd Perrett
Im hearing Bateman is out or is this wrong? That would be massive for us if so

I’ve always loved the manly raiders games as far back as the early 90s. Funny story I remember recording on vhs in 91 a Sunday arvo game at Bruce where cliffy and ridge went nuts and we put close to 50 on them! I remember as a 12yr old watching that game over and over. Someone got a hatrick, maybe Ridge. Anyway that game on vhs gave me hrs of enjoyment (until my awful sister recorded over it with Dirty Dancing!) Anyway I digress, let’s hope for a repeat of that wonderful day in 91 come Sunday arvo!

The score was 46-12 that day. I'd just moved to Canberra as a young graduate in the PS and will always remember that awesome day. Raiders were in their prime back then and we just belted them. I was stoked walking around in my Manly gear and everyone I knew just avoiding me! Ricky was one guy on their side who really had a dig that day, and I like seeing him do well as Raiders coach - but I think we might get them this weekend.

Agree on always enjoying this game. I'm going down with my family for this one, and it'll be my first time at Bruce Stadium since I left in 1993.

Im quite confident but regardless it should be a bit tough.

On another note we should try sign Bailey Simmonson. Apparently from northern beaches and the raiders are placing him behind two (in my opinion) inferior options

MATCH OFFICIALS:

Ashley Klein
Referee

Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski
Referee

Phil Henderson
Touch Judge

Michael Wise
Touch Judge

Ben Galea
Video Referee

Steve Chiddy
Senior Review Official

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MATCH OFFICIALS:

Ashley Klein
Referee

Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski
Referee

Phil Henderson
Touch Judge

Michael Wise
Touch Judge

Ben Galea
Video Referee

Steve Chiddy
Senior Review Official

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At least no Perenara !!

Let's hope Gosiewski has an improved game this week and has worked on his positioning with DCE. He was very hot and cold and looked a lost at times in his first game back in firsts. Playing against a top team like the Raiders, Manly can't afford to squander any chances and Gosiewski had better not drop any balls or give away silly penalties.

Let's hope Gosiewski has an improved game this week and has worked on his positioning with DCE. He was very hot and cold and looked a lost at times in his first game back in firsts. Playing against a top team like the Raiders, Manly can't afford to squander any chances and Gosiewski had better not drop any balls or give away silly penalties.
Kid scored 2 tries in his first game back.

Jackie will be great :happy:

Kid scored 2 tries in his first game back.

Jackie will be great :happy:
Agreed. He did well to score those 2 tries but should have scored more. This will be a much harder game than against the Tigers and Manly will need to score off any half chance if they are to win this one.

Gosiewski should be more settled after last week.

Surprised that Sironen is not back. Thought he would only be out for a week. He's been superb on the right side in both defence and attack and he will be missed.

I knew you would come in Bozo when the word muscle was used. I was thinking of you as well mate.

We have all the muscle in our pack led by Kappow to demolish the raiders

index.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11