PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Storm v Manly [Round 16, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Reports that Scam will be back for Scum this week along with Hughes and J Brom. However B Smith and K Brom are outs and Munster highly unlikley.

Bloody sCam if he sits out we could win.. after last weeks epic beat down im expecting a massive turnaround. We'll see what team DES goes with. DT claiming hoppa will debut.. he better be fullback. If its Garrick plus Slowfua on the wing i cant see us winning

Bloody sCam if he sits out we could win.. after last weeks epic beat down im expecting a massive turnaround. We'll see what team DES goes with. DT claiming hoppa will debut.. he better be fullback. If its Garrick plus Slowfua on the wing i cant see us winning
Might be in Centre with Funa at fb Biff. That’s not too bad, but I’d like to see him at 1. I just don’t want to see the same predictable team list this week as most others. Tbh if I see the same players rolling out with say jetski in for Suli I will actually regret buying tickets to the game Sunday.

Just back in range ( but only to refuel) seems my going Bush didn’t save our season , BUGGER.

Whilst I had Sat TV for Saturday night I was out with friends cooking a camp oven dinner so didn’t turn on until 10 minutes into the second half , the score then 38-0, I said to myself “ what the **** “ and turned it off.

The season from hell and another flogging this weekend I’d say.

The only thing saving us is the Donkeys.

Back home next week so I’ll resume the banter then!!

Cheers all.

Just back in range ( but only to refuel) seems my going Bush didn’t save our season , BUGGER.

Whilst I had Sat TV for Saturday night I was out with friends cooking a camp oven dinner so didn’t turn on until 10 minutes into the second half , the score then 38-0, I said to myself “ what the **** “ and turned it off.

The season from hell and another flogging this weekend I’d say.

The only thing saving us is the Donkeys.

Back home next week so I’ll resume the banter then!!

Cheers all.
I'm enjoying your travelogue Mark.
I'm wondering if you've visited the try line at Suncorp yet? It's the most popular spot for teams playing the Broncos.

Going to be a long 2hr + drive home if we play like last week.

Lets gone Manly!
Haha I’m staying with the young fella at the mother in laws the night after the game. Will get on the rd early Monday back to Bris. Who bloody knows how this one will go. I just want to see a better effort and attitude. We bring that and we could be a chance. Very keen to see some new faces too please Des.

Lol

jack to centre

albert 18

thomo back

and the rest as is

happy funa gets another crack at 1

storm

munster, Smith Bromwich and Hughes all back just in Time for us

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14