Pre-game versus Roosters/Titans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Scorpio

Armchair Expert
Getting this thread in early.

The good news is that we're still in the finals, and have a chance at some redemption next week.

Whilst we were always a long shot to beat Melbourne, we have no excuses against either of these teams (most likely the Roosters).

A lot of this team are young, and they'll need to learn exactly what it takes to win matches at the pointy end of the season, in preparation for winning a premiership, which is hopefully not too far into the future.

Last edited:
Need to start games with a more disciplined approach, last few weeks the team have been off in the first 40, hopefully no injury concerns for next week and the Knights and Roosters bash each other about..

I’d expect Roosters to win AND we’ll get schooled by them next week.

mentally we are scarred.

We need to go through another 25 rounds in 2022 and build better resilience.

The games in the last two weeks ( whilst entertaining ) showed us we weren’t ready for finals football.

I think it's great that we get a second crack at it

The more finals experience we have the better

I hope this gives the team a wake-up call on the levels of discipline they need to have to get up

Our forwards were dominated they should be embarrassed !! We can’t beat any team of our forwards play like that

I think Roosters by 13+

Panthers game too.

Will be uncomfortable for Vlandys if the finals are blow outs

We'll be playing Easts and we'll start underdogs, particularly if we select the same starting 13. Harpo needs resting and The Shoe needs his defensive role lightened. I don't know if it's the coaching but the best attacking forward in the NRL has become Aiden Tolman.
We've got to take a chance on Suli, simply because we won't progress with the first 13 who took the field tonight.

I’d expect Roosters to win AND we’ll get schooled by them next week.

mentally we are scarred.

We need to go through another 25 rounds in 2022 and build better resilience.

The games in the last two weeks ( whilst entertaining ) showed us we weren’t ready for finals football.
Daniel t jwh teddy victor Sam walker Morris just to name a few. We are gone and agree next year in 2022 we are going to have improve immensely because on tonight's performance it at least 3-4 years away from us being serious contenders.

Never was our year in 2021.

Last edited:
I think Roosters by 13+

Panthers game too.

Will be uncomfortable for Vlandys if the finals are blow outs
Last year there was 0 intensity. Hopefully for everyone that does not repeat this season

If we don't have injuries from tonight, I would suggest this team for next week
  1. Turbo
  2. Saab
  3. Parker
  4. Harper
  5. Garrick
  6. Foran
  7. DCE
  8. Marty
  9. Croker
  10. Paseka
  11. Haumole