Pre Season training comences 1st Nov

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tafua had an infection in his shoulder from memory so probably needed some intense antibiotics

The sooner we get into 2017 the sooner we can forget that 2016 ever happened.

Agree BUT will 2017 be any better??

I think marginally it will be , Green is one we needed but I still think we are short a Forward or two, and the big question is " can Skivvy get through another year", if the answer is no then we are short a strike centre and will rely on second tier players to do the job until we can go to market in 2018.

Was trawling through Instagram last night (as opposed to "trolling" and found some interesting posts.

BJ Lawrence is back doing all kind of insane stuff in the gym, and quoted that his pec is back to full health.

Justin Horo came visiting, and had a beer with Jorge, Darcy and several others, including Corey Norman.

Corey Norman features in many pics of Manly players partying in the off season...

Darcy Lussick no longer wearing a sling, looks like he is close to training level.

Agree BUT will 2017 be any better??

I think marginally it will be , Green is one we needed but I still think we are short a Forward or two, and the big question is " can Skivvy get through another year", if the answer is no then we are short a strike centre and will rely on second tier players to do the job until we can go to market in 2018.

I can't imagine it being worse than this year. One of the bottom half dozen seasons of our 70 year existence.

If pre season begins Nov 1st, could we expect signings to be announced prior to that?

Might be a little different this year mate.

With Tim Cleary starting in December due to prior work commitments, I'm thinking the club waits until he announces them then as a feel good sentiment.

End of the day though, this is 2016, and the fans know these players have already signed, and that's a strategy. It's old fashioned & prehistoric. Especially because Manly fans need some good news to mull over.

Tim Cleary doesn't need signing information for fans to dislike or like him. His results will be there for the showing.

Therefore, I think December.

Might be a little different this year mate.

With Tim Cleary starting in December due to prior work commitments, I'm thinking the club waits until he announces them then as a feel good sentiment.

End of the day though, this is 2016, and the fans know these players have already signed, and that's a strategy. It's old fashioned & prehistoric. Especially because Manly fans need some good news to mull over.

Tim Cleary doesn't need signing information for fans to dislike or like him. His results will be there for the showing.

Therefore, I think December.

About the same time as the membership phone campaign starts I'd say , guess what we've just signed XXXX & XXXX and we need your financial supporter to lift us off the bottom of the ladder!!

Was trawling through Instagram last night (as opposed to "trolling" and found some interesting posts.

BJ Lawrence is back doing all kind of insane stuff in the gym, and quoted that his pec is back to full health.

Justin Horo came visiting, and had a beer with Jorge, Darcy and several others, including Corey Norman.

Corey Norman features in many pics of Manly players partying in the off season...

Darcy Lussick no longer wearing a sling, looks like he is close to training level.

Yep plenty of interesting stuff, funny to see Jamil Hopoate and Taufua having a hit out with Chee Kam and Gutherson during the off season. All the rubbish started about Taufua was well off the mark, Dylan Walker mentioned Jorge kicking things off in the top fitness group come first day back.

Might seem a little, ok maybe a bloody ****load strange, but I was doing an ouija board, apparently we are finishing top 8 :giggle: they always say that you can't rely on them 100% on future stuff but I hope so! :wasntme:

Parramatta chose to kick for two.. wimps!! Maybe I'm just a bit salty :giggle:

I remember I did an ouija board thingy last year and it said we'd finish 6th in 2017 (posted about it on here somewhere) before we had signed Blake Green, Uate, siro etc. Let's see how that prediction pans out, greedy me wants top 4 although it's getting out of our reach now following two horrific weeks.

Not to seem like a serial-stalker or anything but I was very curious if the boards premonition came into intuition. You want to consider selling it on gumtree by any chance????

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4