Premiers Merchandise Now Available from MWSE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My friends have told me that because Manly won the premiership, it's heaps easier for them to buy my Christmas presents! Looking forward to the merch I'll get then :) but finally buying my premiers shirt tomorrow!

Naturally I recommend buying from the Manly website shop so maximum profits go to the club but if you want something they may be out of stock of or don't stock at all then there is plenty of merchandise here http://www.whatsyourteam.com.au/shop/category11_1.htm

The actual shop is in Redcliff Qld.

I ordered one from the Manly site on Monday so am also wondering why it is no longer there.

I am quite happy to be mine from the MWSE store. I put the goodscore option up, as you can lay by on-line from them. No a bad thing for those who don't have the money right now. Not a bad idea and maybe our shop could try this as an option in the future. Any reason why they are cheaper else where?

For those that have already got the Premiership Tshirts I have a question.

I got a 2XL T which is the Grand Final maroon on grey and that is a large 2XL size fit.

Would you describe the Premier Ts as a big fit, as that is what I am expecting and need to order for a heap of different sized family members. Thanks.

ManlyBacker said:
For those that have already got the Premiership Tshirts I have a question.

I got a 2XL T which is the Grand Final maroon on grey and that is a large 2XL size fit.

Would you describe the Premier Ts as a big fit, as that is what I am expecting and need to order for a heap of different sized family members. Thanks.

Yes they are very big.

Almost all my shirts (tees, work, dress etc) are 2XL, even my Jerseys.

But the 2XL was way to big for me and I have now ordered an XL, which I should have in an hour or so. To be honest the 2XL was so big I am worried the XL will still be too big.

I have a white 2XL for sale on ebay for sale if anyone is interested.

ManlyBacker said:
Thanks bob.

Just an update MB, much to the disgust of my Kiwi boss, I am now wearing my premiers t-shirt and can confirm the XL fits me just fine.

So I would down-size by 1 for each size.

BTW these shirts are Gildan make, often sold at concerts etc I have a Jimmy Barnes in this make also an XL.

Just contacted the manly factory outlet and they have confirmed that they have only removed the limited edition premiers jerseys from the website so that they can clear a little of the backlog they have recieved since winning the premiership. They plan to have to jersey re listed back on the website hopefully by monday. I was mucking around with some numbers and reckon that these jerseys from isc to the club would probably be worth maybee $70 in the quantity that we would be ordering at most. If and its a big if the club could sell 15,000 of the jerseys it should net the club around $1.8 million in profit. (15,000 jerseys at @$120 each). Again another reason why its important to make sure that we support the club and purchase all of our grand final merchandise direct even if we have to wait for a bit to get it. This money could definately be used to ensure des has the bump up he is after to stay with us long term, as well as funding to help with his 20's and nsw cup team ideas, that he approached the club about. lets make sure the club gets the most out of this win and ensure the profits go back directly into our team and our club.

Northern Rhino said:
Just contacted the manly factory outlet and they have confirmed that they have only removed the limited edition premiers jerseys from the website so that they can clear a little of the backlog they have recieved since winning the premiership. They plan to have to jersey re listed back on the website hopefully by monday. I was mucking around with some numbers and reckon that these jerseys from isc to the club would probably be worth maybee $70 in the quantity that we would be ordering at most. If and its a big if the club could sell 15,000 of the jerseys it should net the club around $1.8 million in profit. (15,000 jerseys at @$120 each). Again another reason why its important to make sure that we support the club and purchase all of our grand final merchandise direct even if we have to wait for a bit to get it. This money could definately be used to ensure des has the bump up he is after to stay with us long term, as well as funding to help with his 20's and nsw cup team ideas, that he approached the club about. lets make sure the club gets the most out of this win and ensure the profits go back directly into our team and our club.

From memory the Dragons produced WCC merchandise as well (after they won that).
So maybe the club needs to look at that. Given we got Perry I'd say it's a distinct possibility.

A good range of merchandise at Goodscore

http://www.goodscore.com.au/sea-eagles-2011-c-770_1234.html

I wanna know why the club is only selling up 3xl when goodscore are selling 7xl. Makes it hard to give the club cash.

I went to buy the white Premier tees size L and they only have XXL and XXXL. Any plans @[Larissa] for another run? Thanks.

Larissa what's the possiblity of buying 7xl premiers jersey through the club would rather the club have my money than goodscore

Cambo said:
Larissa what's the possiblity of buying 7xl premiers jersey through the club would rather the club have my money than goodscore
Hey Cambo,
I'll check on this one for you too :)

Larissa.. Any chance I can downgrade my membership renewal which I did a month or so ago from a premium general admission to just a maroon membership? Something has come up and for personal reasons I can't make the games next year. Happy to continue showing my support through a maroon membership though.

bones said:
Larissa.. Any chance I can downgrade my membership renewal which I did a month or so ago from a premium general admission to just a maroon membership? Something has come up and for personal reasons I can't make the games next year. Happy to continue showing my support through a maroon membership though.
That's fine bones. Maybe give it a week or so for things to die down at the office then give me a call on 9970 3000 to sort it out. Hope all is ok on the personal front.

Larissa said:
bones said:
That's fine bones. Maybe give it a week or so for things to die down at the office then give me a call on 9970 3000 to sort it out. Hope all is ok on the personal front.

Good stuff. Thanks Larissa ....you do a great job.

yes well done Larissa too bad your job has become that more difficult because of the ineptness that has happened, I dont expect you to respond to this either
you really are a godsend to the club

Berkeley_Eagle said:
yes well done Larissa too bad your job has become that more difficult because of the ineptness that has happened, I dont expect you to respond to this either
you really are a godsend to the club

Thanks. Main thing is we stick together. The Sea Eagles incredible fans are what makes our Club so great. If any of you need anything please feel free to get in touch.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7