Premium Membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jethro said:
Done @globaleagle and signed up too even though I use an ad-blocker but I will turn that off for Silvertails now. With the rate of exchange, the $30 was a little bit more at $33.50 but it's for the good of the site so I don't mind. :)

Thanks maaaaaaaaaaaaaaate!

I shall do the same, and like you I also used an ad blocker...only because those annoying video ads didn't seem to be able to be stopped.

Usually I don't mind the ads (Hi russian ladies) but not the vid ones.

carry on everyone.

I'll add all of you to the premium group shortly the script that automates this appears to be broken slightly

in the mail.

Actually spent most of today at albert cuypmaarkt and didnt have time to do any graphics but will before the tuesday

We moved this week so trying to get it all set.

Will also automate the script too

though your ad freeness should begin shortly.

I put your $30 on a down payment for a porsche........ :)

I'd rather you bought me a correct tip!

sigh.

You're moving to a place with a very strange name.......

'Albert'

edit - ok so it's a market place.....I wanted to do that joke though.

albert heijn is the more bizarre place

@dowdz did the adverts remove automatically? I believe I fixed the script yesterday

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2