Preseason 2024

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Our preseason began just a week ago and I saw Seibs departed on Tuesday for Las Vegas. Apparently is looking for a suitable ground for the team to train before our round one game. Most grounds over there are synthetic and Seibs wants to find a grassed ground to reduce the risk of players being injured. Amazing this wasn't considered when deciding to stage the game in Vegas!

Meanwhile, it appears from the preseason photos so far that Ennis and Dymock are conducting proceedings in Seibs' absence. Again, I'm amazed this Vegas trip has been timed at the start of preseason training...
He really just popped over to catch the Grand Pricks…err..I mean Prix, in Vegas.

Hope Turbo plans on lifting some weights soon as he has lost a lot of upper body mass.

Good to see Sykes still in the mix, despite not seeing his name listed for a contract yet

Rip in boys

Umm ! I don’t know if we would be saying this if we get over there and turbo was to roll an ankle on a synthetic field! … google maps? Dial a friend ? I personally don’t think that is 21st century due diligence!
I get your point, ManlyTragic, but surely you don't need your head coach to do it. And yes, given that we have players like Tom who shouldn't be anywhere near synthetic fields, it should be a priority. But isn't it the first thing you sort out, rather than the last?

I get your point, ManlyTragic, but surely you don't need your head coach to do it. And yes, given that we have players like Tom who shouldn't be anywhere near synthetic fields, it should be a priority. But isn't it the first thing you sort out, rather than the last?
My assumption is we would have a team manager or someone in a similar role for this job... one would have thought the coach would be wanting to oversee pre season proceedings etc

My assumption is we would have a team manager or someone in a similar role for this job... one would have thought the coach would be wanting to oversee pre season proceedings etc
Pre season training has just started. One week of Siebold’s missing isn’t gonna make any difference! The season doesn’t start for 4 months!

Couldn’t see Bellache doing it, actually couldn’t see Bellyache agreeing to take his side over there in the first place, could even imagine he wouldn’t bless his side taking home games to another venue.

Last edited:
Next u will be telling us Schu is training the house down and beating all in 10m sprints 😉
Wasn't that last pre-season's headline? How the Schu had forgone his beloved Samoa to get fit, leading the sandhill runs with Donny Singe? That story didn't age well…

Pre season training has just started. One week of Siebold’s missing isn’t gonna make any difference! The season doesn’t start for 4 months!
Yeah Seibold away for a week is a non event. Not even all our players are even back on the training paddock yet.

I seem to recall when the roosters took their players to the USA a couple of years back, there was outrage on here, Look at what our club needs to do to compete, what player wouldn't want to play with a club where you get an all expenses paid work trip over seas.

And then when our club and players are getting something similar..............

You can't keep every one happy all of the time hey;-)

Afta two weeks of training lol

U r taking the piss 😁

Next u will be telling us Schu is training the house down and beating all in 10m sprints 😉
Yeah ! But the 10m sprints were handicapped.! Schu was off scratch and the rest were off minus 10m!

Just sayin’

IMG_4382.jpeg

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10