Preseason trials .. game schedule

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Watched a bit of the Roosters V Storm game, this arvo.
Each time I see Sam Walker it always reminds me of the Monty Python song after his retreat against the Bulldogs back in ‘21.
😁
“Bravely ran away away.
("I didn't!")
When danger reared it's ugly head,
He bravely turned his tail and fled.
("I never!")
Monty Python GIF

So if we beat the rorters with another 15 pointer we will win the $100K. Let's Go Manly.
Looking at the draw for next week the winner of Manly v Roosters should win it as the other winners from this week play each other and the warriors play the storm ..so all the teams just behind us will be halved and we have the extra bonus point or points (in some cases) on them. A win without any bonus points will give us 27 and that means the other winning sides need bonus points.. and if Manly win surely they pick up a bonus point or two..happy days..just need to win

Looking at the draw for next week the winner of Manly v Roosters should win it as the other winners from this week play each other and the warriors play the storm ..so all the teams just behind us will be halved and we have the extra bonus point or points (in some cases) on them. A win without any bonus points will give us 27 and that means the other winning sides need bonus points.. and if Manly win surely they pick up a bonus point or two..happy days..just need to win
V full strength Roosters , Mmmm not an easy task , if we do however , I think a few journos picking us to run 13th -15th might need to reconsider.

I hope both teams field NRL quality

If so , The Roosters game gives us the opportunity to Benchmark our Performance against a finals competitor

V full strength Roosters , Mmmm not an easy task , if we do however , I think a few journos picking us to run 13th -15th might need to reconsider.
Indeed I enjoyed the win last Friday night like most on here was enjoyable to watch us win live last week at Gosford.

But this week is our first real trial and where we will get a better indication of where we are as a team.

Both sides last week were really nsw cup sides vs each other this week if only for the first half of the match it will be a proper first grade trial.

Roosters full strength this year will be very hard to beat and I see them going very close to winning the whole thing in 2023.

Don't care too much for the result on friday night more interested in seeing our new and improved attacking and defending patterns whixh hopefully we have been working on over summer.

Last edited:
Don't care too much for the result on friday night morw interseted in seeing our new and improved attacking and defending patterns whixh hopefully we have been working on over summer.
I care , We should all care about Winning the trial game against the Roosters

It will be a phycological winning seasons edge

I would love to see the up and coming Fifita put the aging JWH into retirement mode

I think we have the spirit in the club and the quality and the hunger to humble the Roosters

Indeed I enjoyed the win last Friday night like most on here was enjoyable to watch us win live last week at Gosford.

But this week is our first real trial and where we will get a better indication of where we are as a team.

Both sides last week were really nsw cup sides vs each other this week if only for the first half of the match it will be a proper first grade trial.

Roosters full strength this year will be very hard to beat and I see them going very close to winning the whole thing in 2023.

Don't care too much for the result on friday night more interested in seeing our new and improved attacking and defending patterns whixh hopefully we have been working on over summer.
Love to win , but equally will love it if they are just having a red hot crack and aren’t quite good enough.

I saw this last weekend.

Hope to see it this weekend too.

Love to win , but equally will love it if they are just having a red hot crack and aren’t quite good enough.

I saw this last weekend.

Hope to see it this weekend too.
That win last week against the Rabbits made a big impact in lifting our Manly spirits
That were subdued by our loses last wear

We do not want to go back there again .
We do not want to lose
We need to keep winning

Because when the Winning stops the Whinging starts
I am sick of us being Whingers .
It is time we become Premiership Winners once again !!!

Less Manly Tears and More Manly Tries
0eb4187d580baf217a81bc9138d3b71b

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8