Preseason trials .. game schedule

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Angus crichton out indefinitely mental health. My brother sent me a message about a drug related issue from world cup all rumours but seems concerning if indeed somewhere near the mark

NRL 2023: Roosters star Angus Crichton granted leave from the club
Key Roosters forward Angus Crichton is set to miss an extended period of football after being granted leave from the club.

February 8, 2023 - 7:20PM
News Corp Australia Sports Newsroom

Angus Crichton’s availability for the opening round of the premiership is in doubt after he took time off from a Sydney Roosters’ pre-season camp in New Zealand to deal with personal issues.

Crichton, a fixture in the Roosters back row, missed the club’s camp in Queenstown last week and only rejoined his teammates at training this week.

He was left out of a strong Roosters side named for their opening trial against the Melbourne Storm in Geelong on Sunday and there are now doubts over whether he will be ready for the start of the premiership - the Roosters kick off their year against the Dolphins in round one.

The Roosters can ill-afford to be without Crichton, a crucial member of the Australian side that won last year’s World Cup.
However, they are fortunate to have youngster Siua Wong in reserve - he has been named alongside Egan Butcher in the second row for the game against the Storm. The 19-year-old Wong was a member of the Fijian side at the World Cup and has been earmarked for big things by the club.

"Mental health" covers everything up, no one will ask any questions
True, but on the flip side people with a mental condition often turn to drugs or alcohol to self medicate. Can't assume which came first. Anyhow if Angus is out of action the Chooks still have plenty of cap space to lure David Fifita or someone like that. Or just play Suali in the second row he'd probably kill it.

Good to see Warriors play some decent footy, that club has had more to deal with ever since it's inception and I'd love to see them go really well (just not against Manly).
Tigers... could be in for another long season, although mostly kids playing last nite.
Feledy was barely noticed.

Good to see Warriors play some decent footy, that club has had more to deal with ever since it's inception and I'd love to see them go really well (just not against Manly).
Tigers... could be in for another long season, although mostly kids playing last nite.
Feledy was barely noticed.
Yeah, taking the Trial games with a grain of salt, the Tigers fielded a mixture of all sorts, as they say nothing to see here.

Re Angus C

What a shocking way to deal with what was a well known rumour. If it is mental health the player and club deserved the right to talk about it how and when they want
True. I don't know what is going on in his world and it's his business. I had thought he was as tough as teak mentally - anyone who goes, 'yeah, ok - bugger it - just cut half my (injured - failing to heal) finger off, and I'll just get on with it' kind of player - is not a mentally weak person at all IMHO.

Let's hope he's ok.

True. I don't know what is going on in his world and it's his business. I had thought he was as tough as teak mentally - anyone who goes, 'yeah, ok - bugger it - just cut half my (injured - failing to heal) finger off, and I'll just get on with it' kind of player - is not a mentally weak person at all IMHO.

Let's hope he's ok.
Agree

It shows all the newscorp empire appear to be in favour of is clicks

Let's hope he's ok.
Playing for the Rabbits and Roosters would certainly mess with your head!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8