Presser

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mediocrity-Setting-the-Bar-Low.jpg
Well, the way I see it, it would take one hell of a limbo dancer to get under that bar!

To be fair...and accurate...

Trent said....we have to be at least a 4 game better team next year."
To be fair ... and accurate ...

It there's no admin decision to deduct 12 competition points from Parra, and decimate their team, then SIX more wins and a 160 POINT better for/against differential still has us missing the eight.

In fairness to Barrett, he did say we need to be "At least a four game better team....". Those couple of words added definitely change the meaning of what he is trying to say.
Yes but that means we can't have this fun thread, so let's just pretend he didn't say those extra couple of words. Trent, it's all your fault!

To be fair ... and accurate ...

It there's no admin decision to deduct 12 competition points from Parra, and decimate their team, then SIX more wins and a 160 POINT better for/against differential still has us missing the eight.

Well.....that's a hypothetical situation, which still doesn't detract from the accurate reality that Trent said 'at least' and not what he's being flamed for on here.

But thanks for quoting me, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Maybe, to be fair, feel free to simply do a like rating next time. Have a great day! :)

Let's shoot for the stars Trent ! Let's dream the dream of scraping into the 8.

But with every boundless, big vision thinker we know you can only get 80% there. That's why it's a big vision. So in 2017 we are aiming for tenth, notwithstanding injuries.

To be fair, our group of Silvertails had an absolute ball back then with the Byso, Mata, Pepsi, Dan, Backer, Canteen, Wheel crew...(and everyone I missed).

Those times on the hill and at the club man :)
With Byso there not much room left for the rest ;)been missing his photos though.

Seriously though, surely we would expect not less than 30 points next season to put faith in the clubs new direction and coaching staff?

Well.....that's a hypothetical situation, which still doesn't detract from the accurate reality that Trent said 'at least' and not what he's being flamed for on here.

But thanks for quoting me, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Maybe, to be fair, feel free to simply do a like rating next time. Have a great day! :)
Yeah no. I wasn't meaning to have a go at you GE by copying your intro, just poetically challenging the substance of Trent's calcs of what is required.

If next year we have Trent's baseline four more wins (28 points) and our minus 109 differential we will be odds on to have a third consecutive year in the bottom 8.

Round 26 TB Presser Remix Feat. @mickqld

We had a few young and inexperienced players out there who should have lifted themselves to origin level for the pride of the jersey but they were fkn useless. They weren't a first grader's ar*ehole.
We had a lot to play for tonight - the fans but these useless fvksticks let everyone down and I can tell you now, they'll be getting surprise prostate checks from Hoppa Senior in their sleep.
Yeah, they played better in the second half. A bit fkn late!
Injuries? Down on troops? Yeah hamstrings, shoulders, ankles, knees and the old overused ACL excuse just isn't good enough. They need to man up and get on the fkn field! .
*Fck me dead, this chair’s Fcked!
In reality we win four more games and we’re in the 8. Not good enough. We need to win and the competition!
I guarantee the fans I'll be telling lard-ar*e and the bald pr*ck that mediocrity will not be tolerated!

We done? Um….does my hair still look good Jamie?

Round 26 TB Presser Remix Feat. @mickqld

We had a few young and inexperienced players out there who should have lifted themselves to origin level for the pride of the jersey but they were fkn useless. They weren't a first grader's ar*ehole.
We had a lot to play for tonight - the fans but these useless fvksticks let everyone down and I can tell you now, they'll be getting surprise prostate checks from Hoppa Senior in their sleep.
Yeah, they played better in the second half. A bit fkn late!
Injuries? Down on troops? Yeah hamstrings, shoulders, ankles, knees and the old overused ACL excuse just isn't good enough. They need to man up and get on the fkn field! .
*Fck me dead, this chair’s Fcked!
In reality we win four more games and we’re in the 8. Not good enough. We need to win and the competition!
I guarantee the fans I'll be telling lard-ar*e and the bald pr*ck that mediocrity will not be tolerated!

We done? Um….does my hair still look good Jamie?
Haha won't happen. Trent can't face reality.

You can't imagine him getting angry. He might need reverse anger management to help him deal with NRL coaching.
It comes with ultimate passion for the club, the colors, the emblem. How can he have it when he's not from it. Maybe if he lasts a few years he'll feel it and allow it to engulf your life like it has for us all.

I just can't stand to look at the bloke. He's a muppet. Spits the same crap out in every presser. And geez he loves to check his nails, which really itches me for some reason. I wish he'd just **** off. He should be taking at least some responsibility for this atrocious season. He's the head coach. I'd have far more respect for him if he talked more about improving himself as a coach or how he gets things wrong. I think I've just been completely offside with him since he dared fans to come watch them train. He's a total idiot and I can't wait to see him go.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8