Professional Players....so stop sulking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Very easy just to have Facebook and make it friends and family only.

You choose Twitter / Instagram you are going to cop it, it's 110% his own fault for having the accounts in the first place !!
Haha victim blaming. Wow so it's the guy who gets punched in the faces fault? It's the girl who gets rapeds fault? Admittedly 2 far worse things but it's the exact same principle. You're defending the ****ed up behavior of others yet being precious about what he said? Tbh I don't think what he said was directed at fans and I don't really give a ****. I don't think its right being abused the way he was in any setting and I don't want us to be like doggies fans.

It's pretty sad that we are talking about letting Snake go. Sadly enough, he looked pretty disinterested today. A far, far cry from the guy who apparently proclaimed his loyalty to the club in the circle of players just three weeks ago...

As I said at the time. Snake was mocking DCE and his announcement after the previous week's match. Clearly NOT making statement of loyalty. He did it immediately after Tooves addressed the players after a great win and scampered off immediately after saying it. I consider it the most disrespectful and destabilising act I have seen this season. He is only second to Foran with his lack of interest on the field.

Snake has shown that as a man, he is nothing on his brother. I say cut him loose. Add Foran, and if he wants, Matai as well. Maybe then we can start to heal and defend our record of never having won the spoon. I say all this realising we are having a horror time with injuries. But even a fit roster will only mask the serious morale problems our team has at the moment. We need to address this cancer now.

And who are you again? the social conscious for all supporters if you don't want to abuse them (if that's what you believe) great but others will make their own choices without being dictated to by you. If twitter and instagram are to tough for DCE than get the **** off. Take the good with the bad
You really wanna be seen like the doggies trolls. I thought we were better than that. If you don't have the guts to say it to his face don't say it. By all means do it on here but how bout some basic decency. do you think he'll play better or stop caring? Cause in my view he's been trying and I really don't want to see both our halves not try

Boo ****ing Hoo .I ****ing love these 3rd world problems. People are dying in their own **** every day and Daly Cherry Evans is earning 1 million dollars a year and utilising a social media he HAS ELECTED TO USE HIMSELF to show us his incredibly interesting daily life.And you wouldn't believe it would you ~ he hasn't worked out that he can actually turn the thing off so the big bad wolf won't eat his whole family for dinner.

TURN IT OFF Problem solved. Now u can move on to that pesky thing involving playing half back for Manly Warringah Sea Eagles for another six months.

And the grand irony of all this holier than though whinging about his family copping it is that he WONT turn it off because like half the rest of this world HE IS ADDICTED to it himself and exercising his tiny little mind on it every day outweighs his kids copping it.

Last edited:
Boo ****ing Hoo .I ****ing love these 3rd world problems. People are dying in their own **** every day and Daly Cherry Evans is earning 1 million dollars a year and utilising a social media he HAS ELECTED TO USE HIMSELF to show us his incredibly interesting daily life.And you wouldn't believe it would you ~ he hasn't worked out that he can actually turn the thing off so the big bad wolf won't eat his whole family for dinner.

TURN IT OFF Problem solved. Now u can move on to that pesky thing involving playing half back for Manly Warringah Sea Eagles for another six months.

And the grand irony of all this holier than though whinging about his family copping it is that he WONT turn it off because like half the rest of this world HE IS ADDICTED to it himself and exercising his tiny little mind on it every day outweighs his kids copping it.

LOL.... that did make me laugh out loud. You should audition for Grumpy Old Men @susan , you sound mildly fed up with the whole thing. It is the problem with modern society, everyone thinks they are a celebrity and that the rest of the world is interested in their very uninteresting lives. I blame reality TV.

Yes C an C I have had a gut full of this virtual life that is taking over the worldI.i use FB for my interest in fishing mainly. Would not now how to send Twitters or instagrams and don't want to know. I have a daughter who plays netball and goes boating with me and doesn't own a phone at the age of 12.Life is active and simple for her...as it should be.

Yes C an C I have had a gut full of this virtual life that is taking over the worldI.i use FB for my interest in fishing mainly. Would not now how to send Twitters or instagrams and don't want to know. I have a daughter who plays netball and goes boating with me and doesn't own a phone at the age of 12.Life is active and simple for her...as it should be.
Same here. Only Facebook for keeping in touch with distant family and friends & Silvertails of course. You know if I was Toovey I'd cancel Monday training and pack the whole lot up in a bus to both Bear Cottage & the Children's cancer ward at the Children's hospital and make them spend the day with these kids. Maybe they might wake up to their selfish fukn selves and realize how lucky and privileged they are to do what they do with the health they have. Makes my blood boil to think of this childish bullsht carry on from over blown over pumped up spoilt little fuksticks.

after watching the highlights on channel 9 looks to me like some players don't want manly to win

Poor third world probs.....first world probs on the other hand!

I don't have any sympathy for DCE, as it's always been about the money with him. Three years ago he threatened to quit the club, unless his legally binding contract was increased from around $70K to around $500K plus. This time around, he wanted $1 million plus and was determined to squeeze every dollar he could out of the club before he'd commit. Fine player sure, but also hugely self absorbed.

Also 3 years ago, Foran wanted to quit the club. Not necessarily because the dogs were offering more money but because he wanted to be coached by Hasler. He only stayed because some senior players convinced him to choose his team mates over a coach. This time around it took massive dollars to get him to leave but he's still quitting what was and is his club.

Players talk about "ripping in" and having a real go. Last night, Braith Anasta called the Manly players soft. They're not soft but they're not ripping in either. I hope they do at some point this season and the sooner the better.

Your missing my point Jatz, your saying that fans don't matter.

No I'm not missing your point, my opinion does differ from yours though.

And dont go putting words in my mouth, nowhere did I suggest fans dont matter. I did however make the point that Manly fans are not going to protest to the club and the our club isnt going to make changes or sack players based on fanbase demands on how the club should handle the current situation.

Look at souths, they marched 50000 strong and got there team back in the comp. thats fan power buddy not delusional so no offense taken. Was merely making a point. Obviously I'm not going to protest the club about a overpaid little punk

Not only is the Souths re-entry to the NRL irrelevant in comparison to the topic in this thread, as admit yourself, you are not going to protest to our club so who are all these people that are going to rally and protest to affect this change ? There will be no protest & that isnt my jaded opinion or an example that fans dont matter. Its just the obvious reality.

Haha victim blaming. Wow so it's the guy who gets punched in the faces fault? It's the girl who gets rapeds fault? Admittedly 2 far worse things but it's the exact same principle. You're defending the ****ed up behavior of others yet being precious about what he said? Tbh I don't think what he said was directed at fans and I don't really give a ****. I don't think its right being abused the way he was in any setting and I don't want us to be like doggies fans.

Settle petal!!

Yeah, we got the point, Lurker. You have nightmares that we may be seen in the same light as Doggie supporters.

Now, will you put your agenda aside for a moment and acknowledge the other half of the story. I agree it's not cool to abuse people (online or anywhere). I agree with you on that point. Totally.

Now, the other half... DCE chooses to open up a social media platform to the public. That is a choice. I also use social media platforms and I also make choices about what I make open to the public and what I keep between family and friends. And with choices comes responsibility and consequences. If DCE is going to use these platforms to promote his DCE brand then he also needs to accept that it makes him open and vulnerable to this sort of **** at times. That point doesn't legitimise abuse. It negates the view of DCE as a powerless victim and actually empowers him with choice. I guess he needs to weigh up the personal hurt and cost versus the benefits of maintaining his accessible persona and what that means to the DCE brand.

Wow that's seriously jaded. Of course they would fold.
No fans = no club full stop. Why would a sponsor throw money at a club no-one cared about? Obviously that's not the case with Manly because of such passionate fans... But sorry mate I think that's a terrible attitude. Do you really think that if say 10000 fans protested any player and wanted them out that the powers that be wouldn't listen? Any organisation worth it's salt would listen.....
No fans worked out well for the Gold Coast.

Yeah, we got the point, Lurker. You have nightmares that we may be seen in the same light as Doggie supporters.

Now, will you put your agenda aside for a moment and acknowledge the other half of the story. I agree it's not cool to abuse people (online or anywhere). I agree with you on that point. Totally.

Now, the other half... DCE chooses to open up a social media platform to the public. That is a choice. I also use social media platforms and I also make choices about what I make open to the public and what I keep between family and friends. And with choices comes responsibility and consequences. If DCE is going to use these platforms to promote his DCE brand then he also needs to accept that it makes him open and vulnerable to this sort of **** at times. That point doesn't legitimise abuse. It negates the view of DCE as a powerless victim and actually empowers him with choice. I guess he needs to weigh up the personal hurt and cost versus the benefits of maintaining his accessible persona and what that means to the DCE brand.

He can adjust the settings to allow mates, family only to see these photos and make comments .

Celebrity people choose to go public to enhance their profiles , in doing so they will have to take the bad with the good.

I do not condone people's stupid comments, or worse , but as people on here can see Trolls will be Trolls.

We have an ignore button, he should take a lesson and learn how to use his !!

Not jaded but rather common sense. Sure some fans are peeved and want to see all this turn around. And it will.

But no fanbase of thousands are going to march en masse and protest to the point of not supporting the club. Wont happen and us having no sponsor wont happen either.

And NO the club wont listen to irrational fanbase (any number) opinions and make retention decisions based on what they want. Again no offense, but that is just delusional.
Are u dce's dad or Gavin orr

Staff online

• lsz
    First Grader
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8