Proud of that effort

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good effort. Gutted . Only thing i think off is at least we wont get smashed in the grand final. Cant see us beating souths or roosters.

Cannot fault with personal out, lets see how next month pans out love the grit.
Gez honestly golden point is a ****ing lottery why not just extra time of ten mins.
I would have to say if only dce kick just before fulltime was not charged down, and we would have set for field goal at tackle 4 for our extra time.
Great side great memories.

This game proved , we do not need Watmough or Stewart. When Ballin is ready to retire, Hodges is gun... The only concern I have is Brett Stewart replacement

Kiwi Eagle said:
Undermanned and 16-0 down, that is a hell of an effort

Anyone not proud of the guts shown from the side there has an agenda or no idea

You serious? Undermanned is Penrith 1 game away from GF. Tonight was a good performance not great and nothing to be proud of it's what i expect from first grade footballers representing Manly. I also don't give teams kudos for coming back from 16-0 what were they doing? It wasn't a 1 off either (with the poor starts) it go's back to the Panthers game at brookie, the cows game in Townsville and last week as well. Maybe I'm a hard marker?

SeaEagle007 said:
This game proved , we do not need Watmough or Stewart. When Ballin is ready to retire, Hodges is gun... The only concern I have is Brett Stewart replacement
Gutherson is a gun mark my words!

Mavin said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

You serious? Undermanned is Penrith 1 game away from GF. Tonight was a good performance not great and nothing to be proud of it's what i expect from first grade footballers representing Manly. I also don't give teams kudos for coming back from 16-0 what were they doing? It wasn't a 1 off either (with the poor starts) it go's back to the Panthers game at brookie, the cows game in Townsville and last week as well. Maybe I'm a hard marker?

Most teams with only 30% of the ball would be down at least three tries.

Missing 4 of your 6 STARTING forward pack HAS to be considered "UNDERMANNED"

Unbelievably good effort. However, I can't help but think our usual level of execution and decision making was well down. Only people who have been at the training sessions could say if the quality of ours have been down since all the off field stuff has taken place, but in the era of professional sports as they say, winning starts on monday. It might have, but it might equally have been the lack of personnel we've been able to put on the paddock due to injuries might have played a part in that as well.

Mavin said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Maybe I'm a hard marker?

Yes you are right.

Red Pill said:
SeaEagle007 said:
Gutherson is a gun mark my words!

Agreed. He will be.

Central Coast Eagle said:
Mavin said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

What about last week? or the week before against the Cowboys? Or when we fell over the line against the panthers in 1 of the worst performances I have seen from a manly side at Brookie. Sure we can make excuses but we were poor. Tonight was an improvement but let's not sugar coat it. to finish top 4 and be bundled out is disappointing no matter how you slice it. . I look forward to the off season and hope the club has the backbone to back Toovey to make the hard calls needed on some players.

That's the Manly I love!

Down and out, no chance, no hope, key injuries......no surrender. Battled their balls off. And how about Horo and Hasson giving it to Ennis. I was in heaven watching that, seriously. We score and give it to Ennis and have a player binned!! Beautiful.

I just loved Jamie Lyon giving it to the refs 'he threw a punch, you said it, you have no discretion, he's gotta go...your rule, you said it!'.

Boys tonight is why we love you. The never say die attitude. Let's come back in March (with whatever squad), and get that 2015 title.

Mavin said:
Mavin said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

What about last week? or the week before against the Cowboys? Or when we fell over the line against the panthers in 1 of the worst performances I have seen from a manly side at Brookie. Sure we can make excuses but we were poor. Tonight was an improvement but let's not sugar coat it. to finish top 4 and be bundled out is disappointing no matter how you slice it. . I look forward to the off season and hope the club has the backbone to back Toovey to make the hard calls needed on some players.

We were talking about tonight, not previous weeks.
The last few weeks I have been as pissed off as anybody (and have vented that frustration), but tonight they really dug in and had a go.

I think we are still a prop or two short in our rotation and hopefully that can be rectified this off season, but add to that Ballin and Buhrer and I think we'll still be able to give it a shake next year too.

Mavin said:
Mavin said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

I think we are still a prop or two short in our rotation and hopefully that can be rectified this off season, but add to that Ballin and Buhrer and I think we'll still be able to give it a shake next year too.

I agree with this and I'm already looking forward to next season.

So proud.
I don't think any other football team could have come close to what they did..

Two Australian reps and two SOO reps missing from the forward pack..

The fans there were amazing..

Bring back the biff, Starling should have been given free license to throw a few more for the piss poor lame act he copped..

No negativity to anyone except myself for ever doubting..

I am a chest beating Manly supporting neanderthal and proud of it..

Very proud. Of the team and of the crowd who supported throughout.

I think in many ways we got a taste of the future and it seems it isn't all doom and gloom.

Bring on 2015.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6