Publish player contrats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Don't see the point of releasing the players salaries, because it is none of our business for a start, but if it did happen, then the whinging brigade would just be complaining about "this player won't be on that, it must be corrupt" and the same arguments would still be occurring

Id like to see a figure for each clubs tpa,s . Not individuals , just what clubs are actually spending. Id like the nrl to admit this provides an unfair playing field and help the clubs that dont have as much access in other ways to level the field

Better draw, maybe an extra cash offering,
Im sure this would just make payments more secretive but the nrl has to try something. They invent new rules mid round and implement them but always say its too hard to implement a fairer system without trying anything

Without using the C word , they are at least full of ****

There is no corruption within the NRL ? OMG not sure what bubble you live in mate but that’s the quote of the year ! I really don’t even know where to start on that one . Let me give you a little tip - where there is money you will find corruption .
Speculation and theories doesnt equal corruption? Whats the basis for your childish theories? Because teams have more sucess? Because they have better players? Corruption doesnt exist, unless you have some actual evidence? Dont think so.

Last edited:
Speculation and theories doesnt equal corruption? Whats the basis for your childish theories? Because teams have more sucess? Because they have better players? Corruption doesnt exist, unless you have some actual evidence? Dont think so.
As you get older and wiser you'll learn how corrupt so many things are in society. Wherever there is money involved there is some form of corruption.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10