punching above his weight.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow, she definitely made my testies shrink up a bit. Downright hot. Boom Choc. Respect brother.

Dan link said:
Can she play footy?

- no
- then i dont care

Well she does have two spare synthetic puppies errrrr footballs that you could kick around. Maybe that’s where choc is practicing his ball handling skills juggling the juggies between his hands.  ;D

Ok this is for you stalkers out there. More on Brooke Cullen - Choc's new partner.

[img=267x400]http://www.faceoforigin.com/userfiles/image/foo-qld-final_win-1_500.jpg[/img]

Brooke resides in Cleveland where she is a mad QLD supporter whose favourite NRL team is the Brisbane Broncos, naming Karmichael Hunt as their star player.
This 19 year old student aspires to be a Graphic Designer for a major publication such as Cosmo Magazine. Brooke placed 3rd at the 2005 World Championships for Aerobics and since then has changed her focus to modeling possessing an extremely toned physique.

FUJIFILM FACE OF ORIGIN is the definitive search for one young woman from QLD and one from NSW to represent the glamour and excitement that is the STATE OF ORIGIN.

17 of the State’s hottest models competed on stage last night in the Live Wire Bar at Conrad Treasury last night for a sudden death round of swimwear judging. The competition was fierce with the final scores being extremely close with only 5 points separating the top 3.

The Footy Show’s Robbo’ - body painted in a Blues jersey made a guest appearance to announce the winners of the Fujifilm Face of Origin and to stir up the QLD crowd before the match.

Following on from the winner’s announcement, all 17 QLD finalists travelled to Suncorp Stadium to cheer on QLD in Game 2 of the State of Origin. All of the girls had prime positions, sitting just 4 rows back and right on the try line to watch QLD absolutely smash NSW! The girls had a ball being right in the middle of the action and attracted loads of attention from the crowd and the cameras alike.

Brooke took home over $5000 in cash and prizes including $1500 cash, a shoot with leading men’s magazine RALPH, a digital camera courtesy of Fujifilm and much more.

Still in shock, Brooke is thrilled to have taken out the title and is now looking flying the maroon flag when she travels down to Sydney for ‘The Decider’ for the State of Origin and ‘The Face Off’ between Brooke and her NSW counterpart - the 2008 NSW Fujifilm Face of Origin – Rachael Neiberding.

QLD FUJIFILM FACE OF ORIGIN TOP 3
2008 QLD Fujifilm Face of Origin – Brooke Cullen representing Cleveland Sands Hotel, Cleveland
1st Runner Up – Amanda Hinchcliffe representing Ferry Rd Tavern, Southport

2nd Runner Up – Samantha Lee representing Coolangatta Hotel, Coolangatta. 

Top 3 winners
QLD Face of Origin State Finals

Crusher_Cleal link said:
Dally M's WAG's:
Losers - JT

I'm pretty sure I saw Thurston eyeing off Hayne's mum. He does go for older women, especially those who've already had relationships with footballers . . .

I wonder iuf Brooke still supports the bongos & like Harmichael

Pittwater Legend link said:
She might not be able to play footy but she can sure play footy players.

One for the cheerleading stocks maybe. It might keep the fans who like to take photographs happy.
  I'm told this girl is too smart to be pasted all over the internet with a byso watermark over her breasts.

beaver.gif

[img=366x400]http://ninjabeaver.net/images/hmpg/NinjaStarsBeaver.png[/img]

Never just conquer it

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7