Put a line through....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I already did with that original post Moz so we are looking mighty good now mate ......LOL.

Excellent work.  And don't worry about that goose of the year bull**** mate.  Ryan out did you by about 27 posts last week. ;)

I thought I'd revive this thread not to embarrass the ironstines for their early season predictions, but to help people remember how they were feeling in the early rounds so they can really appreciate how much the mighty Sea Eagles achieved this season.

Personally, I thought we would probably make the top 8, and I was dreaming of the top 4 as a best case scenario - and I thought I was an optimist! I still can't quite believe that we won the bloody thing - it all happened so fast!

I honestly can't remember ANY side - Manly or otherwise - coming from NOWHERE to take out the title like we did this year. I just can't get over how f***ing good we are!!

Yeah don't rub their noses in it too hard Marcus :D

But the team did show what was to come in round 2 against Easts when Foran took the game by the scruff of the neck and Manly won a great tough game - with Brett as captain remember :heart:

I remember this thread. Gee some people go off half cocked. Although I am sure they can have a laugh now!!!!

Yeah its pretty funny actually...and the turn around started the next week when we beat the Roosters with half our team out.

What I find amazing is that, other than the Brisbane game, we haven't lost a game since the Tigers, and St George put the biggest margin on us of 18. Raise your heads high boys. You achieved something we haven't seen since Kenny and Sterling in 1981

This thread goes near the dumbest of the year, even my post original post was silly but out must of been the same night as the game

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6