Questions for the CEO and coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ok here's my serious questions.

1)Who made the decision to close the forum so suddenly?

2)Are the owners still at war but behind closed doors or are they working as a partnership?

3)Is the Sea Eagles bank balance healthy?

4)There is a perception that communication between the club and members has reached an all time low. What can/will the Sea Eagles do to remedy this?

5) What plans (in this country) do the Sea Eagles have to attract new members? What is their aim?

6)Will the Sea Eagles be approaching the FC for permission to take further games away from Brookvale?

7) Do the Sea Eagles realise that by not allowing cameras into sheds and cutting short press conferences, that they are actually screwing their own supporters (read 'client base')?

1) Should the relationship with Warringah Shire Council deteriorate further what are the boards plans in regards to home games.

2) Given the current situation whereby we play 2 home games at alternate venues each year, what venues are we looking at next year and what are the reasons behind choosing each venue.

3) Has the club had any progress in lobbying governments, both state and federal in regards to Brookvale oval, in fact is there any news in regards to the future of brookvale oval that the board would be able to share.

4) Has the club had any progress in talks with the NRL about reversing the QLD cup decision, whereby we would not be able to field a team and would have to return to the NSW cup?

Rusty link said:
1) Should the relationship with Warringah Shire Council deteriorate further what are the boards plans in regards to home games.

2) Given the current situation whereby we play 2 home games at alternate venues each year, what venues are we looking at next year and what are the reasons behind choosing each venue.

3) Has the club had any progress in lobbying governments, both state and federal in regards to Brookvale oval, in fact is there any news in regards to the future of brookvale oval that the board would be able to share.

4) Has the club had any progress in talks with the NRL about reversing the QLD cup decision, whereby we would not be able to field a team and would have to return to the NSW cup?
Excellent questions Rusty.

I doubt that you would get an answer to 1) as a public statement would create possibly more division and a solid working relationship is what is needed. However a reassurance of where they see the future including an update on 3) would be a good thing.

2) may be business sensitive due to private negotiations on costs but we have already seen press releases from the club on two possible options that didn't include the CC.

4) I think that the decision came from NSWRL, but there is no doubt that an approach to the NRL to apply pressure would be a good move. I personally hope that it can be reversed.

i have one question why wasnt  hodkinson who is a rookie  , offerd 75,000  dollars at start of year we could have had him like dce on the cheap & then no other clubs could have nabbed him, why have potentially good young guns unsigned even on the minimum.. they would be happy to get 55,000 dollars just for playing in the nrl..

because had lyon/foran worked out we didnt need him and we could have had him debut later in the season, and then retain him for less

jjai link said:
i have one question why wasnt  hodkinson who is a rookie  , offerd 75,000  dollars at start of year we could have had him like dce on the cheap & then no other clubs could have nabbed him, why have potentially good young guns unsigned even on the minimum.. they would be happy to get 55,000 dollars just for playing in the nrl..

Its called foresight, just something, IMHO, management seem to lack at present

What plans are put in place if the Central Coast Bears are to come into the comp?

In term's of the membership will they continue the 3 games for $50 and could they combine the Bird of Prey and the 3 home game in 2011? I would like to see the combo put in place

Keep these coming guys, and early next week I'll collate a list, speak to Vidmar and Dan and pick the top ones to go forward.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Keep these coming guys, and early next week I'll collate a list, speak to Vidmar and Dan and pick the top ones to go forward.

Am very interested in this Mark. So if we get some answer's it'll be greatly appreciated.

Des questions -

1. What is the strategy behind keeping bench players, benched for 70 mins of a game?

2. Why persist in selecting some individuals that have no desire to be around at the Sea Eagles after this season?

3. Is the club looking at a L'estrange type player for next season? We seem to have limited 'spark'?

5) What does Des believe are the reasons for the form slump?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6