Game Day: Rabbitohs vs Sea Eagles [Round 3, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
good luck, I’ll be watching this one on delay

Nice clear and dry day :)

1 Tom Trbojevic
2 Jorge Taufua
3 Brad Parker
4 Brian Kelly
5 Akuila Uate
6 Lachlan Croker
7 Daly Cherry-Evans
8 Addin Fonua-Blake
9 Api Koroisau
10 Martin Taupau
11 Joel Thompson
12 Curtis Sironen
13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange

14 Jackson Hastings
15 Shaun Lane
16 Lloyd Perrett
17 Kelepi Tanginoa
18 Matthew Wright
20 Frank Winterstein

Manly to win BIG :party:

Gut feel .... won't have it all our own way .... but we will get 'em. Manly by 10.

Run Wabbitt, Run Wabbitt
Run run run

Game day! woohoo!

Go Manly!

Hoping the men have recovered (read an article that Siro lost 3 kilos) and can just play real good footy.

Good luck to those going to the game, make sure you get your myxomatosis shots.

Had a read of the Burrow game thread for a laugh. Bunnies fans initially very cocky about their chances in this one but, understandingly, changed their tune as last Saturday’s slime demolition unfolded. Now they are in wrist-slitting mode, hoping for miracles and for us to be complacent.

Had a read of the Burrow game thread for a laugh. Bunnies fans initially very cocky about their chances in this one but, understandingly, changed their tune as last Saturday’s slime demolition unfolded. Now they are in wrist-slitting mode, hoping for miracles and for us to be complacent.

Any comments on the wisdom of invoking the book of feuds??

Wow, their threads get even more painfully off topic than ours do!

Any comments on the wisdom of invoking the book of feuds??
That’s a negative Woodsie. More pressing topics are whether GI is 10 or 15 kgs overweight, and whether Farrah should be playing halfback in Reynolds’absence or remain playing Reggie’s with Norths.

Lane and Tanginoa receiving plaudits for their impact from the bench

I have a feeling *touch wood* this is gonna be another thumping victory for us today and I always hark on about the importance of for and against. IF Reynolds doesn't play we're gonna crush these pretenders. Go Manly

No Reynolds means we should be able to keep them scoreless.

But this will be a test for us. Danger game for me. Plus refs always favour spiffs.

Another big win is needed to send the comp a statement.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10