Pre-Game Raiders v Manly [Round 12, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

14 42
GIO Stadium
21 May 2023 04:05 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ground is going to be right for a fast game on Sunday as there's been no rain this week down here and none forecast for the rest of the week. Sunday is forecast for 3 to 13 degrees and we had a balmy -4 this morning so pack your warm clothes if venturing to Canberra!

Maybe to bring Bully or Lawton into 13 if Jake is out . Then Weekes to the bench and use Sam Fainu as a prop sub . , Just not sure whether Boyle could make a reasonable transition to i st grade level unless he has been going a lot better at Blacktown recently . Hopefully not but may need to give the Shu a break sometimes with his limited time on the field so far this season , and with the Weekes bench option who could cover 9 as well . But maybe not such a preferred option these days [ Weekes at 9 ] . If Jake still has even some minor injury issue , no point playing him if it could just delay a full recovery .

Come to Canberra for the game on Sunday and you can hire e-scooters to ride all around the city and even to the game!
Sssshhh!.. don't set off @Woodsie ;)

Happy-man-riding-a-Bullet-Stealth-electric-scooter.png

Hopefully not but may need to give the Shu a break sometimes with his limited time on the field so far this season ,
NRL teams don’t waste an interchange on 5/8s who aren’t fit enough to play a whole game. Not even ones coached by Seibold.

Try living here and having to put up with their supporters on a daily basis......
I did for a while, I was living in Cooma about 6yrs ago. Raiders supporters come from far and wide, lots of farm hands, farmers the redneck types..lol. Although, we have a big Manly supporter base there, used to see lots of people waring Manly jerseys walking around Canberra and the ACT.

The ground is going to be right for a fast game on Sunday as there's been no rain this week down here and none forecast for the rest of the week. Sunday is forecast for 3 to 13 degrees and we had a balmy -4 this morning so pack your warm clothes if venturing to Canberra!
The ground or weather being right for a fast game is not our biggest concern, needng to wake the players up is.
Come to Canberra for the game on Sunday and you can hire e-scooters to ride all around the city and even to the game!
Can the team use them for the game instead ?
See point 1
🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8