Pre-Game Raiders v Manly [Round 12, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

14 42
GIO Stadium
21 May 2023 04:05 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be so frustrating for a coach , all the training , all the game plans , all the back slapping, all the motivation,

Out the window after the first three sets , 2 dropped balls and a **** kick.

You can see it coming a mile away.

Must be so frustrating for a coach , all the training , all the game plans , all the back slapping, all the motivation,

Out the window after the first three sets , 2 dropped balls and a **** kick.

You can see it coming a mile away.
Must be so frustrating for the fans of all the bottom of the eight teams that are the ones that can not complete and compete .

The top of the competition ladder sides game has been built on confidence and composure
Affective motivations sticks just like the ball sticks in their hands

You can see it coming a mile away

I think everyone wants to see GCKT but I could be reading too much into it.Although Croker has looked busted for a while.His shoulder keeps getting stingers
Croker has definitely looked busted for most of the season so far. Probably trying to run him onto the ground this yeah, then goodbye thank you and good luck, go a different way next year, & obviously gordie is already in next year's 30. I've assumed that the coaches don't think GCKT is quite ready and don't want to throw him to the wolves.
Eg raiders pack right now look decidedly wolfish. There's probably easier games for a first grade debut at hooker than todays one.
edit: tomorrow's one!!

Last edited:
I've assumed that the coaches don't think GCKT is quite ready and don't want to throw him to the wolves.
todays one.
GCKT looked very resilient and impressive in the trials . Infact he was a stand out

Seibold keeps harping how good we were early in the season and part of that goodness was from Gordons input

GCKT looked very resilient and impressive in the trials . Infact he was a stand out

Seibold keeps harping how good we were early in the season and part of that goodness was from Gordons input
Yes he did look good but bear in mind he was not up against anything like the current form Raiders pack. The top players either weren't there or were very underdone due to late return from the World Cup.

Kid has talent. Throw him in and see what he has. No point arguing if he's ready or not. Nobody will know unless he gets a run. Why were persisting with Croker who isn't a hooked and his defence isn't all that great lately. Not sure if he's injured but if he is.. give him a rest and bring on Gordy. Croker would be a good utility also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8