Game Day: Raiders v Manly [Round 23, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That part of me that commonsense and social conformity require that I keep supressed .... is secretly hoping that Dylan channels his agro best and causes mayhem and confusion .....

Either way I expect us to be in it - that is the big difference this year

Thats for sure ...

you have to be in it to win it !

Lottoland_Logofeaturedusethis-compress.png

Travelled the 300 odd kms today from the Bungle Bungle National Park into Kununurra ( where I was 6 weeks ago prior to heading up to Kulumburu for fishing ) and now have set up the sat dish and TV and Foxtel is up and running ready for the big game.

Could be an interesting day, Raiders have been up for for a few weeks and could have a down day, I hope so because if they are on fire I doubt we can go with them.

That said I smell an ambush!!

Manly by 8

Who needs the leyland brothers travelling around the country when we have our very own Mark from Brisbane

Enjoy our Manly win feathered friend !

Travelled the 300 odd kms today from the Bungle Bungle National Park into Kununurra ( where I was 6 weeks ago prior to heading up to Kulumburu for fishing ) and now have set up the sat dish and TV and Foxtel is up and running ready for the big game.

Could be an interesting day, Raiders have been up for for a few weeks and could have a down day, I hope so because if they are on fire I doubt we can go with them.

That said I smell an ambush!!

Manly by 8

You should post a few shots on here. I'd be interested to see some of the wonderful scenery you get to enjoy. Surely there's a kid somewhere to show you how to do it (lol).

You should post a few shots on here. I'd be interested to see some of the wonderful scenery you get to enjoy. Surely there's a kid somewhere to show you how to do it (lol).

@Mark from Brisbane floods Facebook with his re-make of Leyland Brothers World @:p

Nah all good. He actually posts some bloody good shots of his travels. Places most of are aren't likely to ever see in person.

Great to see a lot of Maroon and White in the crowd ... we may not travel across the bridge ... but we will go 300kms to see Sticky crying on the sideline. Congrats to the die hards who made the trip. To everyone else wish you could be here. Seriously cant wait for the game to start After the last two years .... how good is this. Last time I was here Snake scored in the last 10 mins to win the game ... hopefully this year TT will replicate.

You know what would be good? Looking beyond today that is.....

2020 NRL Grand Final at the SCG and Manly defeat Canberra.

We won the last Grand Final played at the ground and that's a record I think all of us would like to keep in the Brookvale Bank.

That part of me that commonsense and social conformity require that I keep supressed .... is secretly hoping that Dylan channels his agro best and causes mayhem and confusion .....
I'd prefer he keep his mouth shut and let his hands and feet do the talking. Love his passion when he gets wound up, but his brain seems to go missing…
Been really impressed how he's been playing and conducting himself on the field. Long may it continue.

I think we will win. Sure, the Raiders beat Melbourne but the Storm got out to an 18 nil lead and then went sleep. The Storm lost that game as much as the Raiders won it.

We have more strike and if we can stop them from slowing down the ruck too much, we should have too many points in us.

I'd prefer he keep his mouth shut and let his hands and feet do the talking. Love his passion when he gets wound up, but his brain seems to go missing…
Been really impressed how he's been playing and conducting himself on the field. Long may it continue.
Fully understand your sentiments .... I think he is at his best when a bit cocky ... it is a fine line .... but I also think there are some Raiders that can also lose their shiite and be put off ....

PSS ... I am just being a cantakerous old fart ...

Wtf miracle mal saying he loves Canberra and will be cheering for them today as their ambassador ... how much are they paying him !!!!

Have a good call lads and lassies .... I'm counting on you ... no where to watch it where I am GO MANLY

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8