MVP: Rd 10 v Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
3 - Haumole. Tried his guts and had the ****s at the end of the game. Justifiably.
2 - Tippytoes. Never gave up and ran strongly.
1 - Garrick.

- 10. DCE. He was beyond bad.

There's no way Tom is fit. And now Ben's shoulder is farked too.

3 Haumole - so hard to stop
2 Tuipulotu - gutsy and upbeat, this guy has claimed a permanent spot in the team just by his positivity and enthusiasm.
2 Jake - didn't actually notice but I assume he did a mountain of work again so gets a point

I'm going with the youth tonight. They all have some serious potential and they all tried hard tonight. Plus they had to stand by and watch some of their more experienced and better credentialed team mates play like absolute reserve graders. Complete lack of leadership and effort out there tonight from the senior players.

3. Guac - getting better and better. Love his passion, but he is learning control. He so wanted to rip that ugly mulletted head off Gamble, took a couple of steps and then thought better of it. Never gives up, real sting in his defence as he looks like he enjoys hurting people. He is starting to get belief in his ability to bust the line. We need to work out how to get the ball to him in better positions, criminally under utilised.

2. Koula - I really like this kid. He'll have a game shortly where it will come together and we'll see what he is really capable of in attack. But he is also very willing in defence, doesn't shirk the work load. If he gets dropped for Harper it'll be an injustice. He should get the rest of the season now to get experience and develop his game. I have high hopes for him.

1. Burbo - played through the pain, copped plenty from Staggs but kept him reasonably quiet. Rolled up the sleeves and worked the ball out of our end when it was needed

Tippytoes the only other one worth a honourable mention.
Great assessment mate. You can see the growth in the Big O on a weekly basis.

Likewise Koula. At some stage this kid is going to blow a game wide open, even the commentators sense it.

Burbo is still very raw but he contained one of the best centers in the game tonight.

3) Haumole - self-explanatory
2) Burbo - played well under duress, contained Staggs and ran highest metres
1) Croker - 53 tackles and played 80 mins.
Special mention to Tuipulotu for trying hard.

Very special mention to Haumole - the only one at the end of the game who looked utterly devastated.

3) Haumole - self-explanatory
2) Burbo - played well under duress, contained Staggs and ran highest metres
1) Croker - 53 tackles and played 80 mins.
Special mention to Tuipulotu for trying hard.

Very special mention to Haumole - the only one at the end of the game who looked utterly devastated.

Haumole’s reaction at the end of the game was about the only thing that made me happy all night.

Players should be livid when they lose. Not stand around with the opposition having a laugh and a chat.

3) Jake T
2) Croker
1) Tuipolotu

Tom to have time off.
Foran out and Schuster to 5/8.
Davey must start.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12