MVP: Rd 12 v Knights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
3 - Harper
2 - Garrick
1 - Lawton

Disgraceful refereeing aside, we got dominated in the forwards. Marty started and finished the game with an offload straight to a Knights player and Keppie, while solid made some boneheaded plays which really cost us.

The bye will be great for us getting some players back, and hopefully we don’t see Cummins officiating any of our games again

3. DES - For the presser
2. SAAB - Only player that I thought played well
1. DCE - Tried to get us back in it with his kicking and created 1st try

3 Harper
2 DCE
1 Lawton

Marty was awesome too but a sin binning and a vital late error spoiled all his good work.

do you in all honesty think turbo gave it his all today?
I am in Turbo's corner all day every day - he is a fabulous player. But he was seriously totally asleep today. Where in the past 5 games he is smashing one off into the forwards to get us on the front foot or make ground after a quick play the ball - he never did it once today. He was very average today.

Harper
Croker
Keppie.

Go forward was poor and we were under the pump all day as a result.... oh and also that peanut with the whistle but I digress

3 - Harper (love him!)
2 - Croker
1 - Marty

Lawton really deserves a point too.

Never thought I'd be giving points to Croker, but credit where credit's due!

do you in all honesty think turbo gave it his all today?
mate just because he didn't make 500m with 200 tackle breaks, 7 tries and 47 try assists doesn't mean he wasn't trying.

everyone can have a mediocre or off day. did you see some of the ground he covered in defence today? was pretty epic on the last line in my opinion.

Keppie
Harper
Lawton

Team busted their guts last week, expected them to be flat today, still would of won with a consistent ref....

Not at all. He knew he only had to get through this game and he'd be back in origin. No doubt he had that on his mind. He was still good but he definitely wasn't "on" like he has been recently
Turbo had no support at 5/8. He waited all game for a pass that was " right time, right place" but they didn't eventuate due to poor selection after Schuster's withdrawal.

Anyhow, my votes on a disappointing game ( but not the end of the season) in which D-Haz trod lightly in the dressing room;

3. Keppie ( anger management classes this fortnight)
2. Funa ( big metres, good tackle count; unlucky)
1. Croker ( has exceeded my expectations).

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11