MVP: Rd 15 v Dolphins

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3. Garrick. Best performance by a Manly player at centre I can remember for a long, long time. We may have stumbled on our best centre combination.
2. Cherry. Thought he was phenomenal tonight. Some of his passes - the way he was leading his runners - were absolutely beautiful. Handy kicking game as well.
1. Turbo. Big kid running all over the little kids again.

Also thought Paseka, Croker and Keppie were excellent. Paseka's consistency has seen him tea e great leap forward this year.

3. Reuben - 30 points, what else needs to be said.
2. Tom - 5 tries in his last two games. Is he back?
1. Bully - Did he play 80? If not was a lot of minutes and runs. So much potential.

Honourable mentions - Everyone else.

3. Reuben
2. DCE
1. Turbo

Great games from everyone , But special mention for Koula, Croker & Keppie.

What a win!

3 Turbo - vintage Turbo
2 Shu - the potential here is astronomical
1 Sandwich - love him as a winger, looks just as good as a centre. Should be noted he played on the opposite side to what he plays wing and looked like a natural.

Vote away!
3 - Garrick
2 - Turbo
1 - DCE

This one is tough. Very tough.

Turbo, Garrick, Croker, DCE, Paseka, Koula. Even Keppie. All deserve at least one point.

So, I'm going this way:

3 - Garrick
2 - Turbo
1 - Paseka

Taniela gets my last point because without him, without Keppie, without Sips, Bull etc ... without the work of the forwards, the others don't have the room to do their bit. Turbo, Reubs, DCE and co. had what they had tonight because of the grunt work done by our forwards.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4