MVP: Rd 16 v Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If DCE doesnt play we loose.. it's that simple.. Foz and DCE have to be in the top 3 from tonight's game... if DCE left this club the same death riders would be rubbishing the club because we didn't have a top line half.. it's about time supporters actually do what the word means and support your team, its players and your club.. i swear half of you must be trolls from other clubs.. so just f@#k off back to your own forums or that rock you live under.. DCE is not perfect he is human but his in the best 3 or 4 halfs in the game and if we didnt have him i would like to see how you so called "supporters" would go if we had a half in the bottom 3 or 4 players...wake up to yourselves
Thanks Daly ,pretty good game for you apart from your last 2 kicks

3. Harper - yes 3. His last month has been fantastic. Watching him live tonight i saw so much effort.
2. Saab - hes really lifted his intensity. His kick returns are so much better. As per the one above, rating him on effort and improvement
1. Koula - Just because. Hes a joy to watch.

3- Foran by the length of a country mile
2- Koula
1- DCE he was great for 75 minutes. His undoing was the kick off going out on the full but that was his only mistake...not sure why he is getting blamed for four tries.

3- Foran by the length of a country mile
2- Koula
1- DCE he was great for 75 minutes. His undoing was the kick off going out on the full but that was his only mistake...not sure why he is getting blamed for four tries.
Is a country mile longer than any other mile?
And is it a straight mile?😉

Is a country mile longer than any other mile?
And is it a straight mile?😉

A country mile is 10 furlongs (2200 yards) whereas a mile is 8 furlongs (1760 yards).

(though the internet can often lie... so no betting the sheep station on that country mile definition!)

Foz - In everything and runs himself to a standstill literally
Croker - Amazing defence when it was needed that set up the win
Jake - didn't notice his work until he came off, then whoa!

Nice work from Keppie, Ola and DCE really took over in parts.

NYEagle

3. Koula
2. Shmole
1. DCE (couple of bad plays toward to end but overall had a good kicking game)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2