MVP: Rd 22 v Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
DCE - was magnificent and why can't he kick this good every week.

Turbo - another first class performance.

Foran - played very well tonight

Special mentions
Garrick - some great tries and took the ball up strong

Marty - ran very strong 2nite.

Harper - still a gun defender
Totally agree ... every player deserved points tonight

3 Tom
2 DCE
1 Ruben/Foz - Can't split em

HM: Nathan Brown haha

I’ve noticed over the last couple of weeks that Jake has started to whack them in defence again…

3. DCE
2. Turbo
1. Garrick
He has gone full beast mode again. Love it.

3. DCE. It was a tight one with Turbo but gets my nod because he really was the General in everything
2. Turbo. A masterful display. Unstoppable. Incredible player
3. Garrick. I regret having to leave Foran out also because he was superb, but Garrick has become a shining light in the side and showed it at high intensity tonight

Others of mention. Parker before he went off was doing everything expected of him. Saab continues to grow as a winger. Jake did some good things and Schuster though quieter, did some of his magic tricks. Walker and Suli both did well. Olakau'atu showed he's growing into something special

3 Daly
2 Turbo
1 Walker

Huge fan of Walkers second 5/8 role. His kicks are really getting good and he is electric around the middle. More genius from Des.

Hard to choose as the whole team played well!

3 - Garrick
2 - Foz
1 - Turbo

Closely followed by Marty and DCE.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10