Rd 23 Eels v Sea eagles teams and Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
Pittwater Legend said:
Kiwi you could see this coming. Parramatta dont have 80 minutes in them.

Is why ya don't get too carried away after 40mins. I want to see us really roll them now though and finish strong

Quite possibly but more than likely, lucky we were playing the Eels.

Good fightback. Amazing what a difference effort an have on the result.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Ralphie said:
And we give up the usual late try.

I have not seen a more appalling performance from a Manly winning team than this.

We will be cannon fodder come semi finals time.

You are just a pessimist Ralphie....In Des we trust!!

It's close enough to September not to be playing stupid football for the last ten minutes after an abysmal first half. It was a lot more direct in the second half but that last ten was like the first 40. Des would not be a happy camper.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
mickqld said:
I love George but he is not going to be able to fill Kingys shoes I'm afraid. A very big loss our forward leader.

Mate he's a bench prop at best. Kingy will be missed.

Joe to starting prop & George back to the bench

Great 20 after half time won that game, and most of it was just pure attitude !! After that great Brett Stewart try we lost that attitude and almost dropped down to our first half efforts again, we held on but only just enough really. A poor game tonight, everyone will say it's the wake up call we needed but we had that a few weeks ago against the tigers didn't we?? I think we will go allright in playoffs but can't see us making Grand Final let alone winning. I hope to be proved wrong but are struggling to see it , a year too early .

Why does T Rex just look so lost when he plays wing or center yet he looks so good as a bench forward. He's purely a bench impact player in the forward rotation and should NEVER be used in the backline again.

• 👍
Reactions: Fro
Lazy sloppy rubbish (to quote our esteemed Matabele)

Parra gave it to us on a plate in the 2nd half with gifts of errors and only completing something like 12 of 20 sets

Manly won't stand a chance if they play like that against Melbourne and Brisbane. We'll be 3rd or 4th place if we're lucky

Wake up to yourselves Manly!!!

Played well for 20 minutes and **** for 60 minutes.

Compared to the tigers, broncos and storm who are all coming into form we are playing crap.

On a positive note, the selction of Chris Hicks was a masterstroke for Manly. Notwithstanding the 'Dancing with the Stars' Matai brain explosion.

With that performance we'd be lucky to beat any top 8 team, so we definitely need to improve alot and try and get closer to 80 minute performance, haven't been too many of those recently even if we are winning most games

AshfieldBazza said:
With that performance we'd be lucky to beat any top 8 team, so we definitely need to improve alot and try and get closer to 80 minute performance, haven't been too many of those recently even if we are winning most games

Which means Manly will be bundled out in the second game of the finals series if the team doesn't get more motivated and play to their potential!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8