MVP: Rd 5 v Knights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
3. Haumole/Garrick. Both were outstanding. Haumole for the carries, hits and the try, and Reuben for being strong and safe at the back. Filling in for Tommy is the toughest ask in rugby league, so big ups to the Sandwich for doing such a good job.
2. Aloiai. Grunt. Great game again.
1. Lawton. Massive spark when he came on. Could have also gone for Walker for the same reason.

Tippytoes was fantastic as well - really strong carries all night. Great performance in his first real start for the club.

3 Harper had great game back to his early 21 season best. And smoked Ponga worth double points just for that.
2 Big O ran riot
1 Aloiai has brought some hard hitting straight running to the fwds.

Team did very well solid all round well whoot
Special mention to DCE for smashing Ponga head I to the turf. We can forget about the brain snap kick at 10 6

3 - Harper - that was more like we saw last year. Completely shut down Best and the penalty for the shot on Ponga was BS
2 - Olakau’atu - absolute beast
1 - Lawton - the sooner we bring him on for Croker the better. Such a good footballer, please give him more minutes Des

Great win despite the weather, the ref and Voss death riding us most of the game.

3 Sandwich - solid as a rock at the back and made some really strong returns.
2 DCE - despite the brain snap kick controlled the game really well.
1 Big O - constant handful and great effort for the try.

Vote away!
Ennis was just as bad mate…listening to both Voss & Ennis was sickening!

This is one of the hardest MVPs for a long time (and that’s great). As always I go straight to the last page, so as to not be influenced by the other posters. Well I’ve been on this page for 20 minutes trying to decide. The only lock I’ve got is Guac. But deadset, there’s half a dozen that finished in a dead heat.(and that’s great as well).
So stfu Wombat and choose.

3.Guac
2.Aloiai
1.Lionel

*DCE would’ve got the one point, but THAT kick, at that time in the game, and from that position on the field!?…..that’s going to haunt me for a while.:eek:

Ennis was just as bad mate…listening to both Voss & Ennis was sickening!
Probably one of the most biased, sickening calls I’ve ever heard. Rex would’ve been hard pressed to top that one.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10