MVP: Rd 5 v Panthers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3. DCE - refused to go into his shell after one of his attacking kicks didn't quite go to plan. Then set up 3 tries in a row to win the match for Manly

2. Brown - turned the game Manly’s way when he came on in the first half and continued the great runs and big hits all match

1. Sipley - his best match for Manly imo. When he and Brown came on, they turned the match to Manly

Special mention.
Ben T was outstanding and frankly defended a lot better than Garrick has in the centres.

Last edited:
3. Daly - early mistake had me worried that was a repeat of last week. Glad it wasn't, top Captain's knock on his big day
2. Burbo - yes this brother. Ran hard, was strong in cover defence. Played like a first grade starter today.
1. Brown - Just took them on. No fear.

Tom, Paseka, Josh app strong as well

Anyone who does not give the 3 points to DCE is a f*cking grinch (in my most humble opinion 😂😂 lol)

3. Chez - our captain, our leader and the one shining light during the last 12 1/2 years of pain… plus he played really well

2. Toff… so happy for the big boy - he is back and he is back in a big way

1. Burbo - Jesus he was good defensively and he found his front quickly for the play the balls… the quick hands for the try was a great bonus… he is gonna be huge for us if he stays on this trajectory

Trbojobowl:

3. Ben. Great utility value, had a very strong game in the centres.
2. Tom. So good I've almost forgotten last week.
1. Jake. Fantastic game from him, as usual. But he won't mind his brothers getting the attention.

The rest:

3. Sipley/Nathan Brown. Outstanding games. Paseka's second half was phenomenal, but Toff and Brown showed him the way.
2. DCE. Led from the front, slotted goals from the sideline, scored a try, etc.
1. Waddell. Stormer of a game for his 100th NRL appearance. Like Burbo, he filled in beautifully once the side got shuffled around.

Listening to the ABC call I am going purely on what I heard

3. Paseka - Sounded like he owned the Panthers today particularly his defensive effort 32 tackles

2. Sipley - Huge impact off the bench - 16 Hitups for 149m in 45 minutes

1. DCE - Tempted to give him the 3 pts but it was the forwards that laid the platform. His short kicking game caused the Panthers a lot of headaches by the sounds of things.

It was hard to leave out Brown, Ben, Tom, Jake, Olakau'atu. It was a great team performance and our goal line defence was top notch

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8