MVP: Rd 5 v Panthers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3- DCE was clearly the mom by the streak of a country mile
2- Sipley outstanding
1- Ben T for defending so well out of position on a vulnerable edge

Honourable mention for Brown. Great intensity and energy that lifted the team but he didn’t really bend the line, if we are honest.
Didnt bend the line ,but hurt them ,they were broken.

Listening to the ABC call I am going purely on what I heard

3. Paseka - Sounded like he owned the Panthers today particularly his defensive effort 32 tackles

2. Sipley - Huge impact off the bench - 16 Hitups for 149m in 45 minutes

1. DCE - Tempted to give him the 3 pts but it was the forwards that laid the platform. His short kicking game caused the Panthers a lot of headaches by the sounds of things.

It was hard to leave out Brown, Ben, Tom, Jake, Olakau'atu. It was a great team performance and our goal line defence was top notch
Do yourself a favour & take a watch if you can.

3. DCE
2. Brown
1. Burbo

Great performances from Waddell, Jake and Lawman . Aloiai and Paseka were good in second stint

3. Brown
2. Sippers
1. Burbo
Everyone deserved a point hard to leave anyone out. Played as a team and great to watch. And I must be a grinch. >:)

3- DCE was clearly the mom by the streak of a country mile
2- Sipley outstanding
1- Ben T for defending so well out of position on a vulnerable edge

Honourable mention for Brown. Great intensity and energy that lifted the team but he didn’t really bend the line, if we are honest.
While he may not have bent the line, never took a backward step and took it to them in both attack and defence. Inspirational performance.

They mentioned on the TV commentary he got a standing ovation from the crowd. Is this true?

3 - Brown. I love forwards that run like he did today. Absolute beast.
2 - Toff. Huge effort.
1 - DCE. Apart from the odd brain fart, he was very good.

3 Special game for the Captain probably would of had him on one point any other week and the 2 boys below above him, had a really good game anyway just thought the other two inspired the win.
2 Toff deserved 3 points, his best game for the club.
1 Brown earned everyone’s respect, well done on a super inspiring effort.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8