MVP: Rd1 v Souths

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3- DCE- Controlled the game and was in everything, he cops abuse for taking a wrong option but hes always in the game and because of that his chances of making an error are greater, we rave on about someone like Ola ( who also was a beast today} but really he has less touches, less involvement so less % chance of making an error.

2- Brooks and Brown- cant split them, both played huge roles today

1- Ola

Eenie meenie miney mo - 6 pts between 17 won't go. Therefore:

3) Brooks - awesome club debut
2) Haumole - beast with great stats
1) Turbo - welcome back Tom

Special mentions: Brown (lead the way with plenty of energy), Burbo (12 is his to lose), Croker (gutsy), Jake (46 tackles), Garrick, DCE, Saab, amongst others.

Can we please establish that a player does not need to have a flawless game to be the MVP? I agree that Daly made two errors but geez he was brilliant in every other facet and led from the front. You could tell it was his team today. Everything that was good about what we did came from the direction he provided.

Can we please establish that a player does not need to have a flawless game to be the MVP? I agree that Daly made two errors but geez he was brilliant in every other facet and led from the front. You could tell it was his team today. Everything that was good about what we did came from the direction he provided.
They don't need to be perfect but DCEs 2 errors were straight bush league and dropped him out if the top 3 for mine.

3. Ola, 181 meters and also ran some great decoy lines, scored a try and was a menace for South’s

2. Saab, did the hard yards out of our own line and turned the game with that intercept.

1. Froggy, tackled and tackled. Kicked once and got a meat pie. Ran more that I’ve seen lately.

On SEN radio this afternoon Joel Caine and crew voted DCE as MVP across both games. So validates your opinion.

No one is suggesting DCE has to be flawless, but it’s not the first time he has made these clangers; the night we lost to the Cowboys at home when he lost the ball at the scrum base in the final few minutes.
What irks me most is he never does these things when he is playing for QLD.
For someone who is a 300 gamer, QLD captain and Kangaroo, he should be more composed in these situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8