Rd19 Knights v Sea Eagles teams & chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brookie4eva said:
2830 Eagle said:
Never been to Ausgrid before, is there plenty of parking ?

In a word, No.

We had a shocking time finding parking up there last season and that was on a rainy Monday evening with a poor crowd - Sunday will likely be a lot worse so would park away from the ground and walk in (See Wests Leagues Club by google and park close to there may be the go?)

2830 Eagle said:
is there plenty of parking ?

There's not plenty of parking.
The roads & traffic will be pretty busy around the area from before noon.

There's a bit of paid parking setup near the ground, but I never do that, poke around for a free spot nearby.

Check out the southwestern corner of Turton & Griffiths Roads and the shop areas a little to the west of there.
Otherwise you should be able to quite easily find a suburban road park within an easy walking distance still.

Not confident about this game at all----Manly have struggled putting away teams who have matched up size and physical wise and the intensity has been dropping off after the Bulldogs game.

You get your flat spots in the season and the bye may have contributed also but early season bad habits with go forward are creeping back in combined with technical structure flaws in our attack were overly evident in the past few games.

Other aspects like extra forwards pushing up with the lead runner to limit the chances of dominant gang tackles lacked any spark and sometimes not offered at all---line speed in defence slowing up also.

If the effort and spark does not pick up a few points are going to be put on us today. If we do come through this game with a convincing win it should build a lot of confidence in the ranks but i would not be tipping us today.

We lose so much go forward and spark without Matai and in my opinion a certain loss would eventuate today if he was not in the lineup. Oldfield has too many defensive issues from tackling technique to positional play and comes across as soft----but he offers that speed we sometimes lack that turns half breaks into certain tries.

Manly Sea Eagles
CHANGES:
Jason King out of today's match with a leg injury
G. Rose in for J.King, V.Mauro starting for J.Galuvao who's on the bench & D. Lussick also to start on the bench #gomanly

Created an overlap that sent wolf away and Lyon scored after 45 seconds

We look 3 levels above them, covering every attack they throw at us and every time we get in their 20 a try looks imminent

Really smart bit of play there put Glenn in for a try, sau was down injured so cherry threw the ball back to the right and glenn hit the hole where sau would be to score. May be a bit controversial though as the ref let the play go on while sau was injured, he is being stretchered off as I type

Seaeagle63 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Well that's a fair start, fastest try of the year

What happened Kiwi?

Definitely 2 poor video ref calls. I am sure there are monkeys in the video ref box just hitting whatever button they wish.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2