Rd8 Bulldogs v Manly Sea Eagles game day chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
FT #NRLcbyman Manly 12 def Bulldogs 10! Incredible second half from our boys to notch one up for Tooves! #2V2012 #gomanly

Tooves: 'Our defence pleased me the most'#gomanly

Tooves: 'Des will shout me a beer I suppose' #gomanly

Killer: 'The performance was our best so far' #gomanly

Killer on the near-try: 'I don't think I'll be playing on the wing anymore' #gomanly

CHANNEL Nine's coverage of the Manly-Canterbury game cut to a shot of Sea Eagles coach Geoff Toovey in the coach's box as soon as the full-time siren went, and he was already talking on his mobile phone. I asked Toovey who he couldn't wait to share the joy with, and he replied: ''I took a couple of calls. One was from my daughter, Georgia, and another from my partner, Clare. They just wanted to congratulate me, which was nice. A lot of the pressure people talk about is perceived pressure, but there's no doubt it was a big game. We'd been up and down so far this season, but we got a couple of key players back and that helped a lot. It was a good win. I reckon I got a thousand calls after it.''

Berkeley_Eagle said:
The Eagle said:
Ref has been blown by Des repeatedly

rofl

Terry-Randal said:
that george tufua is crap

Not according to Brett Stewart

Clay said:
Winner Winner Doggies for dinner!!

are you in China ?

LOL going thru this thread

Come on,the merkin penalises us for basically nothing,jumps in Matai's way,gives us 2 penalties before halftime,one of which stopped a certain try

Didn't penalise Reynolds and all in all had a really **** game

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4