Reading Alex Ferguson's biography: Man United: re Foran, Choc and Brett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
robbiea said:
disgruntled players.

I know this is not entirely relevant but I find the word disgruntled quite funny.

I might have a word to my boss today and let him know that I'm feeling disgruntled - not true but I want to say the word.:)

If you're not disgruntled are you gruntled?

Go Manly!:D

Darren said:
Can I get Napper to ban me plus Kiwi Eagle? :D

That makes about as much sense as a pregnant Virgin. Or a bloke dying, thrown in a cave with a big rock over the entrance, Only to discover the rock moved and the dead man gone with the only conclusion being he awoke from the dead and is the son of god.

Napper said:
Darren said:
Can I get Napper to ban me plus Kiwi Eagle? :D
That makes about as much sense as a pregnant Virgin. Or a bloke dying, thrown in a cave with a big rock over the entrance, Only to discover the rock moved and the dead man gone with the only conclusion being he awoke from the dead and is the son of god.
Or about as much sense as a certain bunch of institutions declaring themselves exempt from taxation, and the government saying : gee, OK then. !

Okay Napper I get your point. You always seek to win the argument by belittling people like me last time. Please put me on banned so you don't have to comment with me.

Darren said:
Okay Napper I get your point. You always seek to win the argument by belittling people like me last time. Please put me on banned so you don't have to comment with me.

I'm not belittling you, Darren. You're playing the victim to make me look like the bad guy. I stated a fact and you decided to say something to kiwi eagle about banning.

I questioned the integrity of something you(and many others) obviously put time and money into.

I put my time and money into supporting Manly and you are questioning the players' integrity. It's no different, Darren. (It is though, I've seen Manly and they're a fact)

When someone makes a point you cannot argue against, don't accuse them of belittling you. It's pathetic.

The last word is pathetic? I'm not sure why you keep having shots at me? I understand you not believing in God and that's your call. I never mentioned my faith in any of this but you brought it up again. Again, I'm asking you to ban me. It's best that you and Kiwi don't read my posts.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Aye ? How did I end up in this ?

I don't know he said something about banning kiwi eagle.

Darren said:
The last word is pathetic? I'm not sure why you keep having shots at me? I understand you not believing in God and that's your call. I never mentioned my faith in any of this but you brought it up again. Again, I'm asking you to ban me. It's best that you and Kiwi don't read my posts.

Accusing someone of belittling you when questioning something they believe in, is pathetic. I believe Brett Stewart is a good RL player worth 600k a year. If you don't, are you belittling me?

I know that we have never agreed Kiwi and awhile ago I got a really nasty (bit disturbing) email from someone on here so my thinking is to ask the people to just not read my posts.

Napper, I know you don't like what I stand for so can you please just hit ban and you won't have to read anything I post. It will stop this stuff from blowing up. Can you do this please?

Darren said:
I know that we have never agreed Kiwi and awhile ago I got a really nasty (bit disturbing) email from someone on here so my thinking is to ask the people to just not read my posts.

Napper, I know you don't like what I stand for so can you please just hit ban and you won't have to read anything I post. It will stop this stuff from blowing up. Can you do this please?

If it bothered you that much you'd ignore me. But you won't, you thrive on people feeling sorry for you. Stop trying to make everything about you and how you're such a victim in all this.

Stick to arguing about the football.

You brought up my faith for some reason? I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me. I wrote a post about the football, I wasn't shoving my faith down your throat, being pathetic, being a victim or wanting people to feel sorry for me.
Again I ask you to please ban me from your reading. I'm not sure how else I can ask you?

Darren said:
You brought up my faith for some reason? I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me. I wrote a post about the football, I wasn't shoving my faith down your throat, being pathetic, being a victim or wanting people to feel sorry for me.
Again I ask you to please ban me from your reading. I'm not sure how else I can ask you?

All I did was compare the two.

Could you stick to the topic please and tell me more about how Manly 1st but failing to keep everything civil off field?

That fat jock twat wasn't a good coach - he just had a fatter wallet.
When there isn't any cap & you are the worlds largest supported club with a merchandising machine that would dwarf all the NRL & AFL clubs combined you can buy success.

I see mufc have just broken the world record transfer fee. I think it was over 59.7 million pounds about a 105 million ozz dollars for one player.
Crazy sheite

Jerry1 said:
I see mufc have just broken the world record transfer fee. I think it was over 59.7 million pounds about a 105 million ozz dollars for one player.
Crazy sheite

A club the same as Man City and Chelsea running with red ink and deliberately spending/losing a fortune every year. It bears no relation whatsoever to a comp with a salary cap. These three clubs are only about winning no matter the cost and don't deserve any respect.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7