Realistic 2015 props wish list

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Loobs said:
Mounties play in the NSW Cup. It's not that big a leap...

Uiti Baker was playing Ron Massey Cup, which is reserve grade NSW Cup.
Doesn't mean he will be unsuccessful, just means it's a bigger step up.

The recruitment guys have obviously seen something in him. Let's give the guy a chance.

Ah ok. Either way he's got one thing we need - SIZE, which you can't teach. If he needs to learn a few things well hopefully they can nudge him along.

TBH - We dont need a lot from him. He just needs to be able to mix it up with the George Burgesses of the world haha

Loobs said:
Ah ok. Either way he's got one thing we need - SIZE, which you can't teach. If he needs to learn a few things well hopefully they can nudge him along.

TBH - We dont need a lot from him. He just needs to be able to mix it up with the George Burgesses of the world haha

George's size is only part of what makes him effective, its his speed and agility which is the key part to his game. If all he had was the size he'd be playing Reserve grade.

Hmm some fellow called Ben Flower might be looking for a new club. And anyclub who is anyone has a pommy forward these days. lol . I can't say I wouldn't pay to watch him and James Graham play against each other.

Cliffy said:
Hmm some fellow called Ben Flower might be looking for a new club. And anyclub who is anyone has a pommy forward these days. lol . I can't say I wouldn't pay to watch him and James Graham play against each other.

Guaranteed to go hard for at least 2 minutes a game. Would love to hear what his team mates are saying about him.

He could teach Starling how to throw a decent punch though.

Loobs said:

T-Rex comes to mind here.

Frank said:
Loobs said:

T-Rex comes to mind here.

Size and some ticker then. Or desire. And a few brain cells too wouldn't be the worst thing. I remember reading about T-Rex when he first came over in the Manly Daily and how he was looking good in training because he finally quit eating Maccas every day. Never struck me as the brightest spark...

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6