Really really close to canning next years membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No need to apologise, the other side of that is that all the wailers and moaners are kicking the club when it is down.
I'd much rather kick someone who is up but this bloke has never written a positive post in his life, he only pops up every now and then to whinge and moan about something.
Is he right? Maybe, but it still irritates me to have to see it.

I'm actually not sure the club thinks they are down mate. You & I do, but I'm pretty sure they think things are A - OK, and all it will take is some good luck with injuries, and we are competing again.

Don't worry Kylie. Stick with us. I'm mad as hell right now. But guarantee'd come round one next season, we'll all be back and cheering - damned suckers for punishment we are !!

Going to be gross as all get up to see Buhrer play in a Knights jersey though.
No worse than seeing Gift in a Souffs jersey. Foz and Choc got the karma they deserved with Parra jerseys.@:p

I'm actually not sure the club thinks they are down mate. You & I do, but I'm pretty sure they think things are A - OK, and all it will take is some good luck with injuries, and we are competing again.
Well if you look at the list of various clubs players released, Manly has released about 3 times more than most which shows we are not fine tuning here, we are undergoing a very major rebuild.

No need to apologise, the other side of that is that all the wailers and moaners are kicking the club when it is down.
I'd much rather kick someone who is up but this bloke has never written a positive post in his life, he only pops up every now and then to whinge and moan about something.
Is he right? Maybe, but it still irritates me to have to see it.
Oh right SER8 = from on high = like you are a saint!! Is "the bloke that never written a positive post in his life" happen to be me? Well that's rich coming from you mate. You sit there judging everyone's frustrations in your own high and might way. Good for you. I love Manly as I said. You can stick your up yourself patronising posts mate. My comments clearly get under your skin. Well sharpen up bud, get with the program and try, if you can to be a little less judgmental of fellow fans. It's a bad look. For you.

You are right, I was judgmental, but for what it's worth, I'd love to see you post more often, even when there is something you like about the club!

Don't worry Kylie. Stick with us. I'm mad as hell right now. But guarantee'd come round one next season, we'll all be back and cheering - damned suckers for punishment we are !!

Going to be gross as all get up to see Buhrer play in a Knights jersey though.

Loving your posts at the moment mate, there isn't a whole lot to be positive about when looking at the club at the moment, but jumping ship won't help.

Like you said in an earlier post, I had similar feelings during the Sharp era, I just didn't have Silvertails to show me the complete disappointment of the fan base, which probably also existed at that time!

I actually said if I could keep my seat And not be a member I would! They will be losing the $1000+ in merch I spend a year!

Nice to have you on board here Kylie, most are very sympathetic for you , after all you you were ( and still are) Jamie's number 1 fan.

I'm unhappy about what's happening too BUT at the end of the day I'm still a Manly fan!!

Hope to see you on Silvertails more often!!

You are right, I was judgmental, but for what it's worth, I'd love to see you post more often, even when there is something you like about the club!
I love this club, it's history and it's legendary status as a massively tough club on the field. I get change is inevitable however when what appears to be clunky error after error keeps happening it's not that hard to get disillusioned. I don't run the club and to bring it back to the topic: for sure Buhrer is a touch small and has been injury prone, but in the "Barrett era" he has really put in in a side carrying past it players like Myles and other hopeless players. I have always loved Buhrer's guts and to swap him for a winger who has been labelled as "lazy" by a current NRL star who said those words to me sends shivers down my spine and makes me worry that the people making recruitment decisions don't do their homework. Scary.

Its hardly a swap if the Knights are paying Buhrer and most of Uates contract. For ****s sake you ****ing sooks. **** off if you dont like it. Toovey took this team from a grand final to out of the 8. You havent even given Barrett a go yet. He did remarkably well to get the wins he did with the injury toll he had. The way every Manly fan is carrying on at the moment, the bears deserve to be in this comp instead of us. They would never turn on their own. ****ing disgusting.
So if I don't like the Buhrer Uate swap I should **** off.
And you see yourself as a better fan than me?

I know we won't get it BUT it would really be nice to hear from the club ( yes Cuzzo, even you) with an explanation about why Jamie was traded.

Something like

" Jamie wasn't going to be renewed past 2017 and there was an opportunity of a longer contract for him at the Knights, and with the Knights offering to fund most of Uate's contract for 2017 it was an opportunity to pick up a winger at a very reasonable cost to our cap".

The clap trap we got today was just media spin!!

I'll miss Jamie, and I sure don't want Uate instead of him BUT maybe it's all part of some grand plan!

I know we won't get it BUT it would really be nice to hear from the club ( yes Cuzzo, even you) with an explanation about why Jamie was traded.

Something like

" Jamie wasn't going to be renewed past 2017 and there was an opportunity of a longer contract for him at the Knights, and with the Knights offering to fund most of Uate's contract for 2017 it was an opportunity to pick up a winger at a very reasonable cost to our cap".

The clap trap we got today was just media spin!!

I'll miss Jamie, and I sure don't want Uate instead of him BUT maybe it's all part of some grand plan!
Losing confidence in any concept of a "Grand Plan" to be honest Mark.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7